23. "This is me Trying"

This is for @cripcesshassen60 & @ssjjones
Cause I wasn't finna update fr 😭

Steph

" Go to your room and stay there with your sisters Amir

" Go to your room and stay there with your sisters Amir." I told Amir as I shut the door to Dave's bedroom

"Yes mama."

I tightened my robe making my way towards the foyer where Keisha stood. I heard the door upstairs close indicating either Amir listened to what I said or he and his sisters will be out here in a few minutes being nosy.

I bet the latter.

"Yes Keisha? Did you need something?"

"Where is Dave? Acting like this yo house or something... rode one dick and got you some fame now you feeling yourself

I already told you when I popped up at Chuckie cheese and I'll say it again stop playing house with a man who don't even got kids.

"How bitter and unhappy you got to be to deny Kairi her father. Girl we already know you a lie. We proved that but to stoop so low to say with your whole chest in front of Kairi that David isn't her father messed her up that day. She cried all night thinking someone was going to take her away from him. You like the boogie man to her now. Also regardless if the test came back indicating that he wasn't her biological father his name is on her birth certificate and he's been a wonderful dad to her. So I'd advise you to get going before I really get pissed off."

" it's so funny how you stick up for him when he out here having you look stupid. In my phone texting me, calling me, begging for me... and here you are delusional playing pretend."

I crossed my arms over my chest cause she wants me to lay hands on her and I'm itching to do so I really am " Keisha.... Ain't you married to big yellow over there." I nodded towards her husband who was more concerned with his phone then whatever she had going on.

"Where them ugly creatures you call chil—"

I punched her dead in the face cutting her off. Stop playing on my children please. " I done told you not to mention them ever but you seem to have forgotten"

Her cries were noticed by the husband as he started to approach us as I heard banging on a door so I turned towards the sound " Daveee mommy fighting mommy fighting!"

"Now Amir I'm no—" I was cut off by Keisha sneaking me and hitting my chest . I wasn't trying to fight especially in just a robe booty butt ass naked underneath it.

Oh well

We were on the floor at this point and Ian gonna lie she had me after she snuck me for awhile until I flipped her over and started beating her shit in.