Fifth Year // Chapter 9

That night, Neville and I had managed to put all the dung bombs in a gift-wrapped package, that was rigged to explode when opened. We placed it outside her office and sprinted away before we could get spotted by anything or anyone. The next day, Umbridge was absent from the castle grounds for most of the day, which cause no one to shed a tear.

Sadly, on Monday everyone got a shock on their announcement boards. 

"SHE'S DONE WHAT?!" Angelina shouted as she read something on the announcement board in the Common Room. Kaite, Fred, George, and I all rushed over to see what got Angelina all in a twist. that's when we all saw it ... a new sign with large black letters and there was a highly official-looking seal at the bottom beside a neat and curly signature in bright red ink.

---------- By Order of ----------
The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts
All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, or Clubs is hereby are henceforth disbanded.
An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.
Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Dolores J. Umbridge).
No Students Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.
Any student found to have formed or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

"This has to be illegal?!" Angelina screamed storming over to the sofa and start to sucker punch the pillows. 

"It's Umbridge, I'm pretty sure she could get away with using the Cruciatus Curse on us." I spat as I flopped down in an armchair. "Ange, all you've got to do is go reform the Quidditch team."

"Easier said than done, Weasly three!" Angelina spat sitting down on the sofa. 

"Weasley three?!" I said acting jokingly offended. I knew that's how she kept us straight in her mind during games. George was Weasley One, Fred was Weasely Two, and Ron was Weasely Four. 

"Shut it, Lori," she said back, rubbing her temples. "Why couldn't any of this bullshit happen when Oliver was here, I can't take much more of this headache.

"Well let's just imagine the Quidditch Pitch being lit up in flames as Oliver screams ' IF I CAN'T PLAY QUIDDITCH NO ONE CAN PLAY QUIDDITCH!' at the top of his lungs as he maniacally laughed," I said biting my lip.

Everyone instantly just started laughing, agreeing with me that Oliver would have that type of reaction. Angelina excused herself so she could go start the headache of reforming the team before classes could begin. I sat and waiting for Neville like normal and off we went to the Great Hall for breakfast. 

***

History of Magic was boring as normal until Hedwig flew in through one of the open windows and flopped down on Harry's desk. After Harry examined her along with Hermione they deduced that someone had attacked Hedwig to get a hold of Harry's letter. 

I let out a low growl at the thought of someone purposefully hurting that glorious girl in order to get a hold of his letter. As Harry left the room I grabbed a piece of parchment and started to doodle in order to keep my anger at a low level. 

Luckily, History of Magic got over sooner rather than later and we were all off to Potions. Once we got down to the dungeons, we could all see and hear Draco Malfoy, who was standing outside the classroom door. 

"Yeah, Umbridge gave the Slytherin Quidditch Team permission to continue playing straight away, I went to ask her first thing this morning. Well, it was pretty much automatic, I mean, she knows my father really well, he's always popping in and out of the Ministry ... It'll be interesting to see whether the Gryffindor's are allowed to keep playing, won't it?"