TRUST.

Aankh uth ti mohabbat ne angdayi li

Dil ka sauda hua chandni Raat me,

Oh teri nazron ne kuch aesa jadoo kiy

lut gaye hum to pehli mulakat me.

The long line of black Thar passes through the pedestrian makes them look in awe but in between the shiny black Endeavour were surrounded by black Thars looking as exquisite as ever. The vehicles run swiftly on smooth coal tar-black roads.

"Saahib aage se road band hai." his driver said, shivering in fear as his eyes snap open.

"The fucking road is close then why you choose this road," he growls making the driver tremble in his seat at his heavy lion-like voice

"Saahib wo maloom nahi tha. Nargi's baji ne Kaha tha is road se le Jana he apko." one of his men said, making him glare at him.

"Who told you to listen to that witch?" He opened the car door and stepped out of the car. His shiny black shoes were so shiny that you can see your face in them. A silver Rolex watch on his wrist shines as bright sunlight rays reflect on him. His nape length hair was open and his brown eyes were covered in black glasses.

His Body is cladded in Black trousers and a button-up shirt.

Coming out he called the person whom he despised the most.

Hello." The voice from the other side said with a smirk.

"You witch! who told you to put your leg in my matter. Nargis I'm telling you to stay fucking away from me. Don't involve yourself in my life, you know the consequences better.

"Tch tch Ali Ali Darling ease kse na ayein  apke matter me aap hamare hone wale shohar he or biwi ka to haq h shohar ka khyaal Krishna." She said, dabbing the lipstick on her lips.

Nargis Bibi abhi hone wali Biwi hai kya maloom nahi bhi ho." Ali said, cursing her in his mind.

"Saahib, my home is just a 5-10 min walk. Please come with me. You're looking tired after the flight. One of his trusted men said.

True he is hell tired after the flight and that witch Nargis dares to order his men. He is marrying her only because of his daughter.

"Ji," Ali said making the old man grins

"Chalein Sahab!" The older man said enthusiastically.

"You know Sahab, my daughter made the best food in the world. AAP ek bar challenge na use hath se bana khana to ye aap kya khte pizza, burger sab bhool jungle."

Noor stirred the spoon in Salan as she took a whiff of the smell of that chicken korma. A very beautiful smile came to her lips.

Her favourite butter chicken and Naan!

But it's not for her. It's for the guest. Her Abba messages her that some of his guests are coming.

How did she make chicken korma in this little time?

Well, she is cooking chicken korma for lunch. She just increased the number of ingredients.

"Noor beti, dekhein kon aaya he." Qarim said as he entered the house.

Aa rahe hai Abbu, saans to le liya karein, kitni waqt kaha jab ghar aaye dua'a padh ke andar aayein lekin nahi apko to sirf Noor hi chillana hota hai." Noor reprimanded her father who was smiling seeing her state.

"Ab has kyun rahe he Beth jayein. Hum abhi paani le ke aate hai."

"Noor 2 glass le aana," Karim said, making her frown.