KARNA'S MISCHIEF AND RASHMI CHARIOT

After being told about Subhadra leaving karna came to meet Subhadra. Subhadra told Karna how from her brother's letter she came know asur named kalyawan was gathering other asur to attempt to kidnap her. How this asur has boon on of being only killed by his brother krishna that too in the border of dwarka. Kalyawan was now gathering army to attack wherever she was and kidnap her. Her being in Hastinapur was not safe for innocents of Hastinapur. She was nearly crying at end. Karna assured as her brother, tomorrow he will personally escort her to Dwarka in his chariot. Subhadra was relieved hearing this. Then karna left to prepare for the journey.

Next day karna reached palace riding the horse he already informed his parents of leaving to Dwarka but hid about possible fight with asurs.  Karna reached palace he told of his departure in the court. He then left court taking blessings from Maharaj, Bheeshma and vidur. Dronacharya ignored bhim no surprise there. They all probably knew about asur through thie spies and were relieved that karna was going with Subhadra. She will be safe with him. He then went and told dasi to let princess Subhadra knew he was there to take her to Dwarka.

Soon Subhadra came with Dhushala, Ghandhari, and kunti. Arjun was also with them. Karna saw earlier that Arjun was not in the sabha but didn't knew he was here. Karna took blessings from Gandhari and kunti. They blessed him for safe journey. They also told me arjun will also go with them. Arjun already as looking karna with anger, nervousness and confusion. Subhadra was shyly smiling, karna raised his one eyebrow at this. Karna looked at Dushala for explaination who smiled mischievously and simply through guestures told him how Both Arjun and Subhadra were in love with each other and Arjun was seeing him as potential rival. Karna too smiled mischievously and decided to play along and prank Arjun.

After karna, Arjun and Subhadra took blessing they along with Dhushala came to gates of palace.

Karna : Subu you didn't informed me yesterday that another man will be traveling with us.

Subhadra : sorry Angraj. Kumar Arjun has decided to come along suddenly and I couldn't say no.

Karna : No problem. But you should have told me earlier, I had various plans to entertain you in the journey but now it will go to waste now.

Subhadra : So nice of you Angraj, I will be very sad knowing this now but what could we do now?

Karna : Alright may be next time.

Karna and Subhadra was playing their part nicely. Dushala was almost unable to catch her laugh seeing Arjun fuming. Arjun was indeed fuming he has heard how Karna impressed all ladies in palace with his various talents. There was no female who was not attracted to handsome, charming and talented Angraj. He even heard conversation between Ghandhari and Kunti as how wife of Karna will be lucky to have him as husband. Seeing Subhadra and Karna flirting anger rose in him.

Arjun (angrily) : Angraj where is your chariot. Don't tell me we will go to Dwarka on foot. If so then you plase stay here I will call my chariot and escort Princess Subhadra.

Karna (amusing) : Don't worry Rajkumar Arjun. We will go in my chariot if you don't want be in it then please be my guest and leave or ride a horse along side us.

Arjun : I don't want to be in your chariot, I will ride my horse but please call you chariot fast.

Karna was chuckling. Arjun went to stable and came riding a white horse.

Arjun (arrogantly) : What happened Angraj, your chariot didn't arrive till now look I went to stable and got my horse.

Karna smiled and started chanting mantras. Nakul also arrived there to saw his brother off. As Karna chanting finished a beautiful chariot was before them. It was the most beautiful chariot they have ever seen. It was golden white chariot. It's carriage was of white colour with golden edges. Whole carriage looked like it wasn't joined but rather carved at once from a tree. It's flag had symbol of sun and trident. The four horses ready to pull the cart were strong and sturdy the were white in colour and have have defined muscles. It's wheel was of golden colour it looked like it was made of gold. Everyone were amazed by chariot but Nakul was looking at horses he till date didn't saw such beautiful horse. Being animal expert he was immediately attracted to horses. He wanted to go near and dear talk to horses. He even tried but was rejected by the horses.

Karna then told Subhadra to go in the carriage ane he will personally dive it. Subhadra went inside. The chariot was as comfortable as it looked luxurious. Seats were soft and fluffy she immediately made herself comfortable. Karna too went in driving seat. Karna looked at Arjun who has came out of trance and was looking more angry.

Karna : Chale rajkumar.

Arjun (angrily) : lets go.

They waved towards Dhushala and Nakul and started their journey soon they were out of Dhushala's sight. Dhushala started laughing holding her sides and Nakul was confuse about Arjun's sudden anger. Nakul saw Dhushala laughing and asked her about whole incident. Dushala told Nakul about how Arjun and Subhadra was in love with eachother. Arjun was now saw Karna as Love rival as he didn't know Karna accepted Subhadra as his sister. Both Karna and Subhadra were acting as couple in front of Arjun to prank him. Nakul too started laughing rolling on the floor. Dhushala also wanted to ride Karna's chariot and decided that she will have him summon his chariot again as soon as he returns. She will roam around Hastinapur in his chariot and have him drive it as punishment of hiding such beautiful chariot from her. She didn't knew Karna has called this chariot for first time. She then along with Nakul bwent inside the palace.

It Was the chariot given to him by lord Vishwakarma. Lord Vishwakarma karma has name it as Rashmi. In future karna will also be called Rashmirathi because of it. It was the most fastest and comfortable chariot made by lord Vishwakarma. No jerks will be ever felt to either charioteer or person in it. It was an automatic chariot which doesn't requires a charioteer as horses will follow the commands of karna only. Karna didn't want to make Subhadra uncomfortable so he decided to sit in driver place.