078. christmas

H I R A E T H

lxxviii||christmas

lxxviii||christmas

"It is six am in the Potter household!"

"For fuck. . ." Maria grumbles, covering her ears with either side of her pillow and Regulus groans when James Potter's voice echoes through the home, once again that microphone set is still somehow holding on for dear life.

"James Potter on the mic—pip pip—up and at 'em Moony! There y'go Wormtail!" She hears his voice down the microphone, clearly banging on the doors of each marauders bedroom whilst letting his red headed fiancé sleep peacefully in his own bedroom.

"Anything to say, Padfoot?" James says cheerfully and she hears a groan as well as shuffling.

"Piss off James." The eldest Black brother grumbles under his breath.

"Fine—Maria! Regulus! Come on—don't tell me you were up shagging again last night." James does a rhythm of knocks on their door before swinging it open making Maria groan and pull the covers over her face. "Up—come along, atta boy Reg!"

Regulus rolls his eyes at James' antics before scooping Maria up in his arms, still wrapped in her quilts and she feels him walk down the stairs before dropping her down onto the sofa, falling beside her and yawning, running a hand through his mess of tousled locks.

"Morning." Maria grumbles slightly, rubbing her tired eyes and letting out a yawn of her own, moving some of the quilt over Regulus who's wearing red and blue tartan pyjama pants with a grey hoodie, Maria wearing his quidditch jumper from sixth year and some red and blue tartan pyjama pants that match his — Lily had bought them for the couple so they could 'match'.

Sirius is pushed down the stairs by a yawning Remus, wearing a frayed, dark red jumper with some grey pyjama pants pants whilst Sirius is wearing a top with a large, cartoon reindeer on it and some navy blue pants.

Peter comes down the stairs, also rubbing his tired eyes wearing a large red hoodie that says 'merry Christmas' in large green letters and some tartan pants like the couple snuggled on the sofa (however his are green and red).

"Well." James sighs in achievement as he enters the room, also wearing some grey sweatpants and a green top saying 'merry Christmas' in cursive white letters, Lily wearing the same thing. "That wasn't so hard."

"You're a dick." Maria grumbles, thinking about how Lily is probably sleeping comfortably in James' bed, how she wishes she was still asleep.

She was having an incredible dream, her and Regulus were walking down a sandy beach, the turquoise waters flushing up to their ankles before the tide went out once again. Their hands intertwined as she had tried to shove him into the water but he had laughed and spun them around, pushing her into the sea. She'd laughed and dragged him with her, both of them looked happy.