Interview S.J

You and Scarlett are cast mates doing interviews kinda like the one for Jojo rabbit. Gets a little sad at the end ig
Age 12-16
—————

"Girls come on focus" someone from the team said from behind the camera that was about to start recording

"Your gonna get me in trouble" Scarlett giggled slightly.

"Alright you girls ready?" They asked as an interviewer sat down you nodded as Scarlett scooted her chair closer to you.

"Scarlett how was it playing a mother to such a character like y/ns" the interviewer started

"We'll ummm...I had never played a mother before this role was a great way to just jump right in. And y/n didn't make it hard at all shes an amazing actor" Scarlett answered and you smiled at her she rolled her eyes at you playfully.

There's an ongoing joke about how your infatuated with her. You were not helping your case.

"Y/n what was it like to have Scarlett play your mother"

"Umm I don't Know...I've had other on screen mothers before but never one like Scarlett. She's so Goofy and Fun and was umm really focused on making sure I was involved and you know not just like some random child actor who just happens to be in the movie" you explained. Scarlett was looking over at you listening intently to what you were saying.

"Do you see Scarlett as kinda a maternal figure after shooting this with her"

"Oh obsoletely... my umm...my mom isn't around a lot. Almost every day on set I would come alone and so it was really nice to have Scarlett always by my side incase I needed a mom. And that was great she jumped right into that position as soon as I met her." You smiled softly "and even still Scarlett checks in on me and asks me if I need anything with we haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks. And she gives me cuddles so that's nice" she interviewer laughs You were expecting Scarlett to aswell when she didn't you looked over at her she looked as if she was trying to read you. She reached her hand over to sit in your lap.

"Yeah she's very sweet and cuddley" Scarlett broke the slight awkwardness

Scarlett knew that just that question alone would make you miss your mom. So she made sure to keep a close eye on you throughout the day if interviews.

Weather it was a hand in your knee. A light kiss to your hand. A hug. She even let you sit on her lap for one of the much less serious interviews.

"I see you guys have gotten pretty close" and he motioned to you and Scarlett

"Umm" you and Scarlett said at the same time making the both of you crack up

"Yeah she's just...she's my little baby" Scarlett teased you and you only leaned back further into her

"Y/n what's your favorite feature of Scarlett"

"This tattoo...forget her personality or the pretty face. This tattoo is my favorite thing ever" you held up Scarletts rist to show it off proudly

Throughout the rest of the interview you were tracing it softly with you fingers. Scarlett knew you were getting tired

"Come on you need to move around a bit" Scarlett pulled you too up when the interview ended forcing your to take a walk with her.

You really were her little baby.

A/n

Sorry I've been behind on request. If you have requested something I'm should be up within the next too days. Thank you for your patience