Christmas

Author's Pov

Laughter sounded throughout the house as seven boys walked through the front door, dressed in fluffy coats and heavy boots.

"Careful Jimin, this is your first day back home from hospital. Try not to land back there yeah?" Hoseok teased.

Park Jimin stopped running around the house and shot his hyung a sheepish grin. "It's been forever since I've been home Hobi hyung, let me enjoy it!"

The older males shook their heads, happy to see their beautiful Mochi back home.

"Everyone gather in the sitting room and get ready to open presents soon! Tae sweetie, come help me make some hot chocolate in the kitchen." Jin called Taehyung, the two of them leaving the group to do as they please.

That's right, it was Christmas day.

In truth, the group had forgotten about the holiday due to situation happening with Jimin. They didn't really have time to go all out this year, or see their family but as long as they had eachother...all seven of them then it would be just fine.

"Oh that's hilarious, look who got caught under the mistletoe."

Everyone turned around to see Jimin and Yoongi staring at eachother in amusement as a green and red mistletoe hung above them near the stairs. "No offense shortie, but you're not my type." Yoongi said playfully, grabbing onto someones hand and letting them swap places with him.

"None taken you aren't mine either, AND I'M LITERALLY THREE INCHES TALLER THAN YOU!" Jimin screeched, now gazing at the new person in front of him.

"Baby don't strain your voice, you're gonna need it when we start kissing." Jungkook smirked, taking a step towards his boyfriend. "You're gonna kiss me like how you did when I woke up?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"I mean, why not?"

Flashback- 4 days ago

"Jungkook slow down you're gonna end up bumping into someone!" Jin yelled as the maknae of the group sprinted towards Jimin's private hospital room.

"MY BOYFRIENDS AWAKE HYUNG, LIKE FUCKING HELL I'LL SLOW DOWN!"

And true to his word, Jungkook pushed past doctors, nurses and every staff that stood in his way until he finally reached Jimin's room. The 23 year old male swung the door open and burst into tears when he caught sight of his boyfriend sitting up in bed with his eyes opened wide in confusion.

"Kookie? How long have I been out?" Jimin asked immediately when he saw his boyfriend. Jungkook barely heard the words he said and flung himself onto Jimin, pressing his lips onto the olders desperately because fuck did he miss kissing his boyfriend.

"Aigoo my love, it's okay I'm here." Jimin cooed, petting Jungkook's hair lovingly when they managed to pull away after awhile.

"I-I'm so sorry angel! I'm so fucking sorry for everything, if only I knew how much you were suffering I would have-" Jimin cut him off with a slight giggle. "Kookie it's okay, I already heard everything while I was in the coma, I heard you apologizing countless times, I heard you crying over and over again and I heard how much you loved me."