thirty-seven

No One POV
Everyone in Namjoon Office was being silence because they had just found out that kook parents were still alive because Mr Kim and Mrs Kim just told them about it when Soobin and Yeonjun were at exo compound.

"So, His parents are alive?" Namjoon Asked.

"Yes Dear, they are alive and well." Mr Kim Responded.

"But ho-" Namjoon got cut off.

"They...fine, they never died in a car crash it was meant to fake their deaths so kook jimin and jin will be safe with us and the whole kidnapping thing was already planned from the start, can't you see they are now happy with you unlike before." Mr Kim Explained.

"Where are they mom?" Asked Taehyung.

"They actually live in your house, working as ur butler and maid which I told them not to but they really wanted to see kook" his mom said.

"His parents was planning on getting Jin and his brothers away from that Chanyeol, so they had to fake it" He Explained.

"Can I meet them?" Taehyung Said.

"You can right now they are at ur house likely worried about their children" Mrs Kim Said.

At Taehyung House.

"Uncle, Auntie?" Said Taehyung.

"Oh hello Taehyung, what brought you here?" Said Mr Jun.

"Look, I know everything, and your kook parents but I wanted to know more can you tell me please?" He said.

Mr Jun sighs before letting Taehyung sit on the couch while he sits on the other side with his wife.

"It's all started when we found out that Jin was being abused by Chanyeol his abusive boyfriend" He Explained.

Flashback
"Where's jinnie?" Said Mr Jun.

"I don't know" Mrs Jun said before they heard shouting from Jin rooms when they went up to see a bruises Jin.

They quickly rushed him to the hospital.

"Hunny, I think we should do something about this" said Mr Jun.

Which got Mrs Jun attention.

"I know the Kim's their sons are in the mafia which could protect our sons.
We need to fake our own death to do it ok?" Jun Explained.

End of Flashback
"So you guys faked your own death just to get me and my brothers to protect ur sons?" Taehyung Said.

"y.es" he said.

Taehyung stood up and walked infront of him and hugged him.

_________________________________________________
Small Update?

_________________________________________________Small Update?