{12}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

WHEN THE TANJIRO BOX SUDDENLY TRANSPORTED, IT BEGAN TO MAKE A NOISE...

Zenitsu screamed bloody assassin and clung to you.

Zenitsu:"Zara! If I die today, know that I love you so much!"

Zara:"cool, me too... I LOVE MYSELF!"

Zenitsu:"WHY AGAINST?..."

when Tanjiro's younger sister came out of the box, Zenitsu's loud screams ceased.

Zenitsu:"WAIT A MINUTE!" {Zenitsu yelled after a brief moment of silence, then he glared at Tanjiro with a fierce glare}.

Zenitsu:"YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT ALL THIS TIME, YOU WERE TRAVELING WITH TWO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN?!"💢

Inosuke:"Love?" {muttered, tilting his head in confusion, the word was foreign to him}.

Zara:"I DON'T EVEN WANT TO MARRY YOU IDIOT!!"💢("this guy is crazy?...")

Tanjiro:"It's not that-"

Tanjiro tried to correct the misunderstanding, but Zenitsu was too angry to listen. 

Zenitsu:"I SEE! I see the guilty look on your face! YOU ANIMAL!"💢

Zenitsu yelled, drawing his sword and chasing Tanjiro with it.  Inosuke, having no idea what was going on, just decided to join Tanjiro's pursuit.

nezuko, ignoring the situation, approached zara hugging her, zara returning the hug smiling with her eyes closed.

nezuko liked the affection.  (AND WANTED MORE!)

Grandma:"Dinner is ready." 

Grandma said suddenly, causing everyone to stop doing what they were doing in surprise at her sudden appearance.

Zenitsu:"WHEN SHE GET THERE?! I'M TELLING YOU, TANJIRO, THAT SHE IS A DEMON!"  {Zenitsu cried, hiding behind Tanjiro despite his earlier outburst of anger}.

Zara:"DID YOU NOT WANT TO KILL HIM JUST NOW?!"

Inosuke:"I will end your life." {Inosuke growled, preparing to attack}.

Tanjiro:"STOP YOU BOTH! FOR THE LAST TIME SHE IS NOT A DEMON!"

Zara:"don't care about them nezuko."

Nezuko:"hmm....."

................................................

Grandma:"I wish you good luck and safety on your journey."

Grandma smiled at the four of you, knocking two stones together, producing a small spark that irritated Inosuke.

Inosuke:"What are you trying to do, old hag? Trying to curse us or something?"

Tanjiro:"Relax Inosuke, she is praying for our safety, she wishes us luck on our journey." {Tanjiro patted lnosuke gently}.

Inosuke:"Why would she do that?" {Inosuke asked, looking genuinely confused}. 

It made you wonder how exactly Inosuke was raised, he seemed to know very little about how people do things in the world.  He wasn't even able to recognize an act of kindness, so it made you curious as to why Inosuke it was so sheltered, but you felt it wasn't really your job to ask such personal things in the first place.

Tanjiro:"She's doing this out of her kindness of heart, Inosuke, she just hopes we don't get hurt." {Tanjiro explained in a smooth way}.

Inosuke:"I don't understand at all..." {Inosuke grumbled, stomping in front of us}.

making me and Tanjiro sigh.

Tanjiro:"Bye ma'am! Thank you so much for your hospitality!" {Tanjiro waved to little grandma}.

you too saying its fairwells. 

Grandma:"Farewell, dear ones, may the gods be with you." {She smiled and went back inside}.

Zara:"Hey, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, let's go back and visit her one day. She seemed very happy with our company."

She speaks softly to the two boys walking beside her,
since Inosuke was too far ahead to hear her suggestion.

the two agree.  and in her thoughts she is the kindest, most loving girl that ever lived.

inosuke overheard the conversation, and he agrees with her.

................................................

When the three of you reached Inosuke, you looked at your new mission destination with a puzzled expression. The place was a very strange and scary forest, and it felt like it was very dark inside the forest.  There was a rumor that many demon slayers had gone to this forest for the same mission, but never left.

Zenitsu:"IT'S NOT THE WAY I GOT IN THERE! IT SEEMS A NIGHTMARE! I WILL GO DIE!" {Zenitsu yelled}.

Tanjiro:"Well then I think you can stay here while it's getting dark while Inosuke, Zara and I go investigate.  Have fun with the Fiends who can attack you while you're here.” {Tanjiro smiled menacingly at Zenitsu}

as you wondered a bit towards the forest.

Zenitsu:"more than son of a-....

As she walked through the forest, zara noticed that tanjiro and inosuke were not with her.

Zara:"SHIT!... I LOST AGAIN!!"

TO BE CONTINUED....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀