Chapter 10: The temple of God of Death

After helping Taylor and Cage entered the capital stealthily, Cale finally arrived at Henituse's residence.

However, she was in a very bad mood as soon as she received a letter from Eric Wheelsman.

She stared at the invitation of northeastern nobles meeting with a frown on her face. Just thinking about it made her feel exhausted. Just like a garbage, she then threw the invitation on the floor away from her.

"Hans, do I really have to go to this meeting?"

"Yes, young lady."

"Can I not go?"

"No, it's a northeastern nobles meeting."

"I knew it."

Cale sighed exhaustedly as she leaned her back on the chair.

She knew why the other nobles held this meeting. Instead of Basen Henituse and Cale Henituse, The infamous trash is the one who will be attending the important event in the palace.

They must be scared that she will cause a scene at the banquet so they held this meeting to keep her in place.

'Cale Henituse, people take care of you like you are a toddler.'

Cale can't help but released another heavy sigh. Thinking about it made her feel hungry. She looked at Hans then started to speak.

"Go bring me some food. I suddenly feel hungry."

"Yes, young lady."

"But first, open up the terrace."

Hans nodded his head and then do what he had been told. He walked out of the room then came back with two servants that were holdings meals while Hans himself had some documents in his hand.

He handed Cale the documents.

"This is the list of the nobles that currently stay in the capital."

"Good, now you can go."

"Yes, young lady."

Hans and the servants hurriedly walked out of Cale's room right after they have done their job. As soon as the door shut, On and Hong immediately went on top of the table. They were happily wagging their tail after seeing there were many delicious dishes on the table.

Cale smiled at them then looked at the terrace. She called for the cute little creature that was following them for the past few days.

"Come in."

Soon enough, Cale could see a couple of leaves floating in the air and sitting down on the table near the kittens.

The dragon had entered the room with a couple of leaves stuck to him.

Cale stared at the three of them, before opening the wine bottle and telling them to eat.

“Go ahead and eat.”

The red wine filled the glass.

“You gathered ingredients for us, but you never got to eat any of it.”

Cale brought the wine glass to her lips as she continued to speak.