𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

| 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 |

a week later

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"thanks for helping me out with these" kageyama bent down with a basket in his hand and you were right beside him. you wore a plastic jacket over you to avoid any marks on your clothes since the pants you just bought were super cute.

"no problem.." you slowly got up. you raised your hands up to take off the jacket and sighed, walking to the bench. "is that all?"

from where you last left off, kageyama didn't know anything about the "relationship" you and tsukishima got yourself into. so in exchange for not telling the rest of the group- cause it would be weird...you help him after school in the garden before he leaves for volleyball.

"no that was it" he wiped his hands, "these are pretty right?"

looking down at the basket he was holding you noticed the daises with fragile leaves, "one touch and it's dead" you slightly chuckled, "oh that sounds dark-"

"no you're not wrong" he patted the side of the basket, "you talked to tsuki today?"

"the last thing he texted me was..."

| 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗸𝗲𝗶 |

" good luck pulling out those dirty weeds :p "
_______________

"wow." kageyama pulled down his mask and coughed, moving to the side away from you. "sorry" he turned back

"i'm telling you-" you softly hit his shoulder, "go to the nurse and go home early"

"i'm not missing practice again" he shook his head and handed you the basket, "take care of this today that's all"

he left you in the pathway while he walked toward the entrance and you stood there, "hmm" you twirled it around a bit and smiled to yourself, "these are pretty"

you picked your head up to see ichiro looking at you by the poles and he walked away. you immediately went into the building and came up the stairs, "nope nope nope nope" you repeated. you bumped into a figure ahead and groaned, "sorry-"

"ew." the comment made your eyes widen, "tsuki-" you looked at his face and he wasn't wearing his glasses, "watch where you're going"

he moved by you from the stairs and stopped, "why do you have the flowers?"

"kags couldn't do it today so-" you watched tsuki met you on the same stair level. he tilted his head and took the basket from you, "i have some time before my practice starts"

"i'll help you."