Midnight Sons #4

Hybrid launched at Lilith. It felt good familiar the movements of your muscles.

Hybrid: Nom Noms!!!

Lilith abruptly summoned a demon that dropped between you and her.

With one swift motion Hybrid dismembered the demon and flung the head into your mouth.

While you did that Illyana rushed at the opportunity she went and slid under Lilith's magic.

Lilith proceeded to put five more demons in front of you as she focused on Illyana. Lilith kicked Illyana in the mouth as you continued cutting down the demons.

You took out the final demon as you saw Lilith pushing against Illyana with her magic.

*Hybrid!

*Yes?

*see that girl?

You motioned over to Illyana as hybrid looked.

*that is a female?

*wh-what?! Yes!

*oh...ok.

*al-alright great! Well just-just make sure regardless that she survives, okay?

*...oh! You wish to have intercourse with her!

*what?!-

Hybrid ducked under a demons claw swipe quickly making Wolverine like claws and uppercutting the demon. You slipped in between two more demons before creating pikes on your elbows and jamming them into the demons backs.

You watched as Lilith and Illyana were still battling it out on the front lawn. If this got any bigger it wouldn't be good.

You had hybrid reveal your face as you yelled to the Russian.

Y/N: We need to go somewhere else! Before this gets any bigger!

Illyana gave you a look as she dodged another attack from Lilith.

She lunged at Lilith before flinging around and knocking Lilith down. She motioned for you to take her hand.

You ran over demons attacking where you could, you grasped the girls hand as you felt the familiar wind on your face.

*WWWWWWSHHHHHHH!!*

Lilith: Where did you take us?!

Illyana didn't speak rather re-drawing her sword now glowing white.

Hybrid: Jedi!

*How do you know what a Jedi is?!

Hybrid created a long sword almost doubling the length of his already long arm on your right arm.

Lilith: enough of this-this...Lunacy!

She opened almost ten portals around you with at least twenty demons coming out of each.

Magik: no thanks...

She pulled her sword back and swung it as a giant bright light tore through the demons and the portals destroying the access points.

Lilith: NO!

She rushed Magik, not paying you any mind.

You rolled in front of her path shooting out your tendrils, one tendril to each appendage.

Hybrid: M-Magik!!!

Magik dashed behind Lilith and with her glowing sword slashed at the mother of all demons.