Sneak peak for chapter 31

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated. To make it up to you guys I'm publishing a sneak peak on chapter 31. I promise you all chapter 31 will be soon finished!

I wake up to shouting.
"What happened?" Klaus's voice roars.
"He...He came to Tyler's house and shoot him. I don't know why he isn't healing!" Caroline cries.
"Let me see him!"
"He's in the room next to Clarissa's." Caroline informs Klaus.
After a few minutes Klaus comes in with a shock face.
"What is it?" I ask sitting down but then groaning from the pain.
"The one that attacked you did the same to Tyler. And with the same bullet. Laced with vervain." That's why my wound is healing so slowly.
"What are you going to do?" I ask.
"Find the guy. Then kill him." Klaus walks out.

Signing I close my eyes. Only to be disturbed by a scream. Tyler!
I look over at the door and see Conner going out but not before smiling and waving at me. That bitch!

Slowly I try to get up and walk towards the door. Opening it I went next door to Tyler's room. He's laying on the uncomfortable mattress hyperventilating.
"What did he do?" I ask worried.
"He...He took my Venom." Tyler looks at me worried. Shit! That's what he's going to use on vamps.

Going back into my room I called Nik.
"Is everything alright? Did something happen?" Klaus asked worried.
"I'm fine, the guy came...He took Tyler's venom. He's going to use it on the vampire population Nik." I tell worried.
"Rest love. I'll take care of it." He signs then hangs up.

Not caring about my wound I take off the medicine scented hospital robe and put on my clothes that Rebekah left last night.

Creeping out of the door I walked out of the hospital and called Matt.
"Clary?" He ask.
"Yes. Matt can you please come pick me up in the hospital then we can go to school together..." I say.
"Sure." He hangs up.
After a few minutes he arrived with a worried look.
"Aren't you suppose to be inside the hospital? Recovering..." he ask.
"Ya but something happened. I'll tell you when we're with the others." I go in banging the door shut.
"Don't wreak my ride." he jokes starting the engine.
"Just drive Donovan." I laugh hitting his arm.

We walk together at the hallways then separated when the bell rings.
"See ya later Matty!" I kiss his cheek then run away.
"You still need to tell me what's up!" He screams.
Smiling I see Jeremy.
"Hey!" I smile.
"Aren't you suppose to be at the hospital?" He glares.
"I need to tell you something." I grab his arm then push him to a corner.
"What?" He glares.
"First of what's up with the hate?" I ask.
"I know what you did to Elena!" He spat.
"What the hell are you talking about? It should be her your mad at! Especially after what she did!" Jeremy's face turns into confusion.
"What are you talking about? She told me that you almost allowed her to die! That you wanted her gone! You weren't willing to give a drop of your blood to save your sister!" He screams.
I start to laugh so hard that I need the wall to steady me.
"She told you that? The bitch lied to you again? Jeremy why do you believe Elena? She lies! Did she even tell you about my condition?" I ask.
"What? That you whored around with the enemy and got yourself a demon baby!?" He screams. Tears wield up in my eyes. I slap him.
"Klaus is my mate! I didn't whore around with him! He loves me and I love him! You care so much about family! And yet you call your future niece a demon! She is a gift! A miracle! Elena the selfless bitch didn't just take a drop of my blood! She sucked me dry nearly killIng me! She knew she could kill my child and I. but did she care? No! And you, you will never see her as what she really is. A heartless evil bitch who doesn't gives a dam when she almost killed a unborn child!" I cry.
"Your lying!" He whispers.
"I'm not." I cup his face.
"When mom and dad died I was there. When Elena scold you, tell you off I was there. When she unknowingly made you cry I was there to dry your tears. I was the one who cradled you as you scream and cry. When you started drugs what did I do? I didn't stop you, but I let you do what ever the hell you wanted. Because Jeremy your way of recovering is different to Elena's. She might get over their deaths on the summer holiday but you didn't. I know you were hurting when she didn't. I was there for you. And when I needed you the most. When our sister almost killed me and my daughter, your niece you did nothing. You ignored me, let me hurt. I'm sorry if you hate me but I love you so much. And seeing you glare at me. Hearing you curse at me. It hurts, and if you want me gone I will go." I wipe Jeremy's tears, kiss his forehead then walk away.