Chapter - 2

Hello.....
Hi..
Namaskar.... My bestest buddies

Here is next chapter of this new story of mine......

Enjoy it full joy😉😉😉

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

******

Mathur Mansion

8:45 am
Two days after Panchhi's engagement..

Everyone of Mathur family were having breakfast, Mr. Mathur was as usual busy in his laptop.

Kajal is very excited about her first day of college.

"Chhoti... So.. First day of college...All excited huh..... Panchhi asked

" Yes.... Di... Excited and nervous both".... Kajal said with blinking eyes.

"You're going with Karan???... Asked Mrs. Meera

" Yeah... Mummy.. He is coming with Kavya(karan's younger sister) ... Said kajal and got up from the table and took her bag.

She touch the feet of her mother. Mrs Meera blessed her. Pancchi kissed her cheek to wish her luck.

Kajal moved towards the door to go out.... But she haltedfor a moment.

She thought something and then turned back.

She went to her father and touch his feet too. Everyone including her dad was looking at her in surprise.

Mr. Mathur kept his palm on her head and by looking otherwise said, "all the best.... Prove your excellence there also"

Kajal nodded and then heard a car honk sound . Karan like always reached on time

. She went out of the house within a whisk.

A pair of black orbs were staring at her back and thought, "my doll is grownup now"
That was non other than her father, Mr. Ramesh Mathur.

*****
Karan dropped both Kajal and Kavya at college. They both are watching the whole college with wide eyes. The huge gate, large campus and what not.

Kavya hold Kajal's elbow and said, "hey.... Why did you ask bhaiya to go from there only.... He must come with us upto here... I.. I'm a bit scared"

Kajal hugged her sideways and said, "hey don't worry.. Your brother is gone but your sister is here.. So relax okay"

Kavya smiled on her words. They both entered the campus.

Some seniors were ragging the freshers.
Kajal and Kavya both straight away move towards their classroom.

When they were on the way someone put an arm in front of them.
It was a senior student. That girl seemed to be a total fashion victim.

She scanned both kajal and kavya and said, "hey.. Guys... We got two new preys.... Fully bhenjis....

As both Kajal and Kavya were wearing short kurti. So she considered them conservative.

(Cheap minded people always judge other people by their attire. )

Kavya started shaking with fear. They both went and stand in front of the senior group.

The leader of the gang, a fully spoiled looking brat said, "both of you.... Kiss each other.... Now"

Kavya 's eyes become wide but Kajal being a rebel herself said, "No... We won't "

That senior got furious and said, "what .did .you .say???

Kajal again said now in a firm voice, " I said... I won't do such cheapism ever"

That senior got more furious, but before he could do anything a loud graceful voice halted all of them.

"That's... Enough".....

Kajal turned back and got halted for a moment.

There was a very handsome chocolate boy type person is standing. He come towards her and asked, " You both are okay na"
Kajal could only manage to nod.

Then he went towards that ragger boy and said, "rohan... What the hell is this??... I've told you earlier that we are not gonna rag our freshers.... Our seniors were bad but we are not"

That ragger boy saw him carefully than thought something and said, "hmm.... Yeah... You're right Rocky... I'm sorry girls"

"So his name is Rocky.... I think he is a good boy and he seems cute also.... ".... Kajal thought and smiled.

Rocky turned towards them, he smiled and said, " Everything is okay now... You both can go to your classrooms "kajal smiled .

But before she could thank him, kavya drag her away.

"Hey... Let me thank him at least... He helped us"..... Kajal said on their way to classroom.

Kavya drag her inside the classroom.

They sat beside each other and kavya started, " He helped us!.... No Kajal... He's helping himself.

He is Rakesh Sahay.... Rocky.
He is a complete jerk and a playboy.
Karan bhaiya strictly warn me to stay away from him and he asked me to say you also the same"

Kajal got shocked to hear that and asked, "are you sure.... He's that same guy... Coz he seems to be a gentleman".

Kavya thought confusingly for a while and said, " But bhai told me his name and said he was his classmate... So all points matched him only yaar"

Kajal sighed and said, "oho kavya you think too much... Leave it now"

There conversation ended when the Prof. came inside.

Kajal's full day went very well.
Driver came to pick up Kajal and Kavya also went with her.

After dropping kavya at her house, Kajal went to her home.

On her way to her house, she was looking out of the car window. Her long hairs are moving with the wind. She smiled lightly by remembering Rocky.
"He doesn't seemed like a playboy at all... Maybe Kavya misunderstood him... But I should agree he's damn cute" She thought and smiled a bit.

*****
After having lunch Kajal noticed that her sister is looking very tensed and lost in thoughts. She asked her, "di.... Everything okay na??

Panchhi's trance broke and she said, " Huh... Yeah.. Ev.. Everything is fine... You say how's your first day??

"It was nice... You know one of our senior started to rag us but another one saved us. He was very good".... Kajal said happily.

" Hmm.... Very good or very handsome huh".... Panchhi teased her.

Kajal said, "di... There's nothing like that okay.... Don't make air castle now"

******

At night when Kajal was lying on her bed and thinking about her whole day. She suddenly smiled on the thought of Rocky.

"Rocky..... She said and smiled.

Lost in the web of her new thoughts she fell asleep.

Kajal has started a new phase of life today but is it really a new start??...

To be continued.....

              *****************

Kajal Mathur felt the first feeling of crush.....

But is it harmless or harmful??

And what is this new phase??

If you wanna know then stay tuned😉

Do read, vote, share, comment
Luv and hugs from yours loving Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏