FIGHTING ASURS AND MEETING KRISHNA

Karna, Subhadra and arjun started their journey two days ago. In these two days Karna and Subhadra were mentally laughing and Arjun was very getting more angry. Karna didn't leave any chances to show Arjun how he was close to Subhadra. Karna even helped Subhadra in doing chores on the way be it preparing food, setting up tent etc etc. Being a Prince, Arjun didn't know how to help in chores. He didn't know neither ever tried to do chores himself. He was for the first time cursing himself as why he was born as princes. He was getting more and more jealous of Karna seeing him close to Subhadra and helping her. While he just stands there as spectator. He tried to pick faults in Karna's Job but couldn't every thing from food to tent was perfect.

Subhadra was also having fun these days, she was laughing mostly. The chariot was were comfortable she didn't feel any jerks on the way. She and Bharata Karna teased Arjun on every opportunity. When they started to make food or tents she and karna did most of work Arjun too tried to help but was unable to, causing her laughs. She saw how Arjun was acting like all jealous and angry at both of them. She sighed at childish prank that was arranged by Dhushala and Karna but it doesn't mean she didn't enjoyed it.

After 4 more days trio was just hast to cross one more forest to reach dwarka. As soon as the entered the forest, expression of karna became serious. Seeing change in his expression Arjun too turned focused and Subhadra started praying to the almighty. Karna could tell they were being watched he could feel it and was able to hear sound of several footsteps which Asur's tried hiding behind illusions but he was immune to it as per Shukracharya's boon.

As they reached centre of forest they were attached by shower of arrows both Arjun and karna took out their bows to counter the arrows and fired divyastra to counter the rains of arrows and illusions surrounding them. After that they saw there were atleast thousands of asurs marching to wards them fro less than 5 miles. Karna told Subhadra to remain in the chariot no matter what happens. He stood before her completely covering her. Both Arjun and got ready got reagy and started firing arrows and killing the asurs. Though it was two against thousands it was hardly a fair fight. The killed more than three quarters of them in 10 minutes. Then kalyawan arrived with 7 different powerful asurs. Arjun in his confidence rode his horse towards them to fight them himself and to show Subhadra his talent. Karna saw this and cursed the idiotic prince. He soon killed rest of cannon fodder asurs to go and help the idiotic prince who was eager to die.

After killing the asurs he jumped down from the chariot and ran towards Arjun's n who was fighting 8 mighty asurs. Karna saw though Arjun wasn't winning but he wasn't loosing either. He saw the asurs were not fighting with best unlike Arjun who was fighting with all his might. He arrived just in time to save arjun from arrows fired from back. Karna kavach came to existence and blocked the arrows. Arjun was shocked he didn't expect these asurs would use such low method to kill him, he was slightly injured in arms which resulted in letting go of his bow from his hands few seconds earlier. Kalyawan left there as soon as he saw Karna jumping down chariot and leaving Subhadra alone he realised it was his opportunity to kidnap yadhav Princess.

The remaining seven asurs saw new comer and started firing more wepons but karna neutralised them. The asurs started fighting with all they got they brought out their weapons such as spiked mace and swords to fight. The fight was getting intense by every moment. Arjun was witnessing the how intense the fight was the asurs who were fighting him were now fighting karna. But there was stark difference, earlier he was getting overwhelmed now it were asur who were getting overwhelmed by Karna. Arjun can see this fight was more intense than his fight but still karna was winning. Arjun was so awed by Karna fighting prowess that he didn't even try to pickup his bow from the ground and was looking fight with wide eyes.

The fight between Karna and asur was going on. He killed thre of seven asurs. Rest Asur were trying to regroup and fight him. He saw that kalyawan was not in sight. He turned around to look for him and saw that he was near his chariot trying to destroy it to get to Subhadra but was failing to do so, he then looked Arjun whose bow is still on the ground and was looking at his fight with wide eyes.