𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚢

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 18

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
———

"HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO HOOD LOVE RESORT." kash yelled over the wind.

"AS YOU CAN SEE, MOTHER NATURE HAS NO FUCKING RESPECT FOR MY SHOW."

"BUT ANYWAYS, LAST CHAPTER WE SAW OUR MEN HAD A NICE LOVELY WORKSHOP." she smiled.

"IM HONESTLY SO PROUD, THEY'RE GONNA BE ALL GROWN AND SHIT."

"AND DRACO SAID HE FINNA MARRY ME, BUT IM ALREADY MARRIED TO ALL MY BAES IN THE COMMENTS."

"SEE? IM LEARNING TO BE LOYAL."

———

"y'all sleeping a lil too muthafuckin long for my liking." kash said over the speaker and they still wasn't waking up.

"ohhh okay, since y'all wanna play with real nigga kash." she nodded before blasting youngboy.

"NIGHT TIME IM UP AT THE RIGHT TIME!" she yelled doing the aggressive santana dance.

"KASH!" everybody groaned.

"SEWER DAMAGE I SAY HE GET PIPED NOW!"

"DEMON BABY KILLIN SHIT ON SIGHT NOW!"

"bro shut the fuck uppppppp." kizo put his pillow over his head.

"MONEY CRAZY STAY WITH LEAST A HUNDRED THOU!"

"NIGGAS KNOW IM IN HIS BITCH JUST LIKE IM BEN FIELDS!" draco yelled standing up on the bed

"DRACO I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU MORE KASH BAE!"

"i'm done at this point." kiki got up and walked to the bathroom followed by everyone else.

———
𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

"y'all, i'm finna prank quani ass." nia smirked.

"what you gon do?" leia laughed.

"i'm gon do the being clingy and overly touchy prank."

"and imma act like i'm horny too, his ass ain't getting not one piece of pussay from me." she said.

"we needa make a channel for hood love resort, so we can post all the pranks and stuff." lala suggested.

"not a bad idea, but baby who you gon prank?" yanna asked making some of the girls stiffle their laughs.