❥𝙑𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙐𝙍𝙆 - 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪☽

𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣

𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣

𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙠

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙭.

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭⚠︎︎

𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

This cannot be happening, I thought to myself.

The word kept repeating in my head.

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

I felt like throwing up. I didn't know if it was the fact that I was pregnant, or if it was the fact that I was pregnant.

My career was just starting and I didn't need a baby right now. But, I was going to keep it, it's my fault for having unprotected sex.

The only problem was the father of my child was my ex, Durk. I hate that nigga's guts.

We broke up 2 months ago because he wouldn't tell me where he was going every night. Everytime I asked he would blow me off or ignore me.

I did what I thought was best, I left. I didn't give him a chance to explain. I left while he was gone, and blocked him on all social sites after. I honestly didn't give a fuck. If you can't tell me where you're going every night, how can I trust you?

It's even more complicated now that I know that I'm pregnant with his baby. I know I'm going to have to tell him, I grew up without a father, and I wouldn't want my child to go through that experience.