Lost omega - epilogue pt.1 -

Pain and fear, only 2 emotions which Taehyung is feeling right now while running, running away from his pack, his friends, his family, his daughter and his love.

He could stay, yes he could but he knew that his uncle is there for him and that he will not stop until he get him, until he get him for that.

Taehyung's heart ached as he think about Jungkook and Ma-ha. What will Jungkook think about him now, running like this away from everything and everyone.

"Kookie, please don't hate me." Taehyung whispered. Still running, tired from everything and plus that he is pregnant.

"Stay strong my child, your dada will find us very soon. Even if he don't, we will wait for him forever." Taehyung said.

He got so much tired and decided to rest. He sat down next to the tree and rested his back on it. He closed his eyes but then heard something what made him to immediatelly open his eyes.

"Car!" He said and fastly stood up and runned towards the noice.

He realized that he is on the road and soon he saw some lights from upcoming car. He started waving his hands and thankfully car stopped.

"Excuse me, I need your help. I need to go in Ateez town." Taehyung said to beautiful tall male.

****

MEANWHILE IN THE BLUE MOON PACK

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK THAT MY MATE IS LOST???? WHERE IS MY OMEGA??? WHERE IS TAEHYUNG???" Jungkook yelled on the boy who told him the not so good news. The poor beta boy got scared of alpha's voice.

"S-someone told m-me how h-he saw T-Taehyung with s-some m-man than he r-runned into f-forest." Boy stuttered, scared for his own life.

"With whom was he??" Namjoon asked, calmy. He wanted to yell and scream but he decided to stay calm, seeing that Jungkook is not.

"I don't k-know alpha. I think it's from Red moon pack." Beta said, looking down at his feet.

"Jin, Red moon pack is yours and Taehyung's old pack, right love?" Namjoon asked.

"Y-yes, why? And where is my b-brother?" Jin asked, tears treating to fall.

"That idiot of your uncle send his army on our pack and now my mate is nowhere to see!!" Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook, calm down and don't yell on my mate. He is your luna, respect him." Namjoon warned him.

"Hyung, my mate, my love, my Tae is not here!! What do you expect from me?" Jungkook asked.

"We will find him, calm down." Namjoon said.

"Do you know how look that man who was with Taehyung?" Yoongi asked the beta who was still looking at the ground.

"The person said that he is tall and has black hair and it seems that he knows Taehyung." Beta said.

"That's Bogum, that's our cousin." Jin said.

"That bitch!" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"No, he is not bitch. Jungkook, he is a good guy. He would never not hurt Taehyung. He is like our older brother. Only bad person here is our supposed to called uncle." Jin said.

"W-we need to find Bogum, maybe he know where is Taehyung." Jimin said in low voice, yet everyone heard him.

"Then I'm going in the Red moon pack and I will ask where is my mate." Jungkook said. Namjoon shaked his head and stopped him.