Lost omega - epilogue pt.4 -

10 YEARS AGO

5 wolves runned through the forest, they didn't knew where they are going but they just runned forward, trying to roam around, they was curious wolves.

As they was running 5 kids runned in front of them but what was weird kids didn't seemed to be scared of them.

"Woahh, big wolves!!" One boy said in amazed tone.

"They are so beautiful!!!" Other one said.

Wolves looked at them confused then hided behind the trees so they could shift into humans and wear their clothes. As they was done they walked back in front of kids.

"Ohh they are humans." One of them said.

"Kids, what are you doing here in the forest." One of the wolf said.

"We are just looking around." One of kids said and smiled.

"Aren't you scared of us??" The other wolf asked.

"No, we aren't." One of kids said.

"Who are you?" Wolf asked.

"We are group TXT, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Soobin, Taehyun and Kai." Kai said as he pointed at each of them.

"We are BTS, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jhope, Jimin and Rm." Rm said, pointing at each other too. And just like that they became friends.

****

PRESENT TIME

"So you know my mate and his friends?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah and we are pretty good friends with them." Beomgyu said. The boy finally started talking as he felt comfortable with Taehyung.

"Omg, that is great. I'm so happy to meet their friends." Taehyung said and giggled.

"We are happy to meet his mate too. You know when he was younger he was always talking about his mate. He didn't knew who is his mate in that time but he was always talking about it." Yeonjun said.

"He said that he will be the best mate to his mate, best dad to their child, he said that he will do everything in his power just to be with his beloved one forever and that he will protect his mate for cost of his own life." Yeonjun said.

Taehyung felt tears falling down his cheeks, it wasn't sad tears tho.

Hormones made him more emotional then he was. Yeonjun and Beomgyu just smiled sadly at him, they knew that Taehyung miss his mate and his family so only thing what they could do is to hug Taehyung.

Taehyung happily hugged them back, praying that Jungkook will find him soon.

****

IN THE BLUE MOON PACK

Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jhope was talking and planning how and where to search for Taehyung.

They had map in front of them and talked about possibilities where could Taehyung actually be. Of course, they was cutted when there was knock on the door.

"Come in." Namjoon said. Door opened and inside walked Jimin with some paper in his hands.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked. He immediatelly let go off whatever he was doing and approached to his mate.

Jimin shook his head and smiled a little bit then looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, this letter was sent to you." Jimin said as he handed the letter to Jungkook.