The Non British Princess

---------------------------------------------

58 Chapters/Completed

--------------------------------------------------

Author- readergirl4343

--------------------------------------------------------

Summary

Prince Thomas is selecting 20 girls from the Commonwealth to compete for his heart in a British selection. One of the lucky girls will become his wife and future queen alongside him. 

Isabelle Davis is a tech-savvy, beach-loving, hopeless romantic with dark silky hair who loves her family and her dog Bailey. She isn't expecting what comes next in her life at all and is suddenly whisked off to a palace on the other side of the world. But does she want to try and be with the prince? Is he really what she is looking for?

Some girls fight for the crown. Some want the money. But who wins determines who captures his heart.
A series of challenges, girls fights, tears and ball gowns leads to Prince Thomas's choice, but was it the right one?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the best Royalty book I've come across on Wattpad. The writing is immaculate. I liked how the author didn't copy from the original selection story but still based upon it. The story was realistic. It didn't move too fast and wasn't much of a slow burn. Every chapter had some ounce of drama or fluffy stuff. 
There aren't any issues in grammar or the format of the story The only thing I wish for is some more fluffy and romantic stuff between the royal couple. I hope the author completes Charlotte's story quickly because I am waiting to read it. All the best to you, author!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating

4.5/5

--------------------------