Chapter 10: Eve of the Battle

Laurian Main Army camp, 5 kilometers from the Qua Toynese-Laurian National Border

Located in flat grassland, where innumerous tents line up in multiple rows and housing 80,000-strong army with further behind of these camps are the additional 100,000 aristocratic armies for the invasion of Qua Toyne.

Due to devastating defeat at the initial invasion and the incomprehensible powerful enemies they faced that downright demolished their armies and encampments in very short span of time. The war became a deadlock for the time being and morale of troops plummeted down below, and fueled even further when the King of Lauria issued a royal order to stringently prohibits any engagement, and the fragile morale of the invasion force hits rock bottom.

And currently, the generals and high ranking aristocrats are raking their head on how to solve these problems and what countermeasures they should take for the unprecedented foes capable of fielding ridiculous firepower to destroy their armies.

"How should we defeat those monsters! If not I'll withdraw my armies on this fuck'in place!"

" You damned defeatist know your place! We shall advance and vanquish our enemies"

"You talking too much! You do not know anything. The destruction of our great fleet of more than 4,000-ships! And not to include to shotdown 350 wyverns less than 15 minutes! They aren't humans ! No humans could achieve such feats!"

" If you are scared of them! you should be ashamed just because the adversaries are strong you will pathetically withdrawing without a fight!"

"What did you say!"

The generals of the royal army and the heads of aristocratic armies of invasion force. Presently devising countermeasures against enemies which later culminating in a very hot and heated debates.

"Ok Gents, sure we need to make plans for things to work out for us but before that we need to calm down first"

And general Junfila mediating the conflict between opposing factions with plenty of headaches while doing so.

"You people should be the one to feel ashamed ain't you forgetting that you are in the presence of General Junfila?" Said by deputy general Adem

"Oh Adem you're here huh...is your body are already healed?"

When the ASEAN air wing joined the fray on the fight against Laurian vanguard forces headed by Adem at the battle of Gim, Adem barely manage to survive, when the combined force of F-15SG's and F-18D Assualted the retreating forces. He is one of the surviving officer of invasion forces manage to taste a close-up cannon fire from the accelerating combat aircrafts.

"Ahh yes General and also ready to take revenge against those spiteful enemies on Qua Toyne"

"My apologies in advance but we cannot move here and that's an order from His Majesty"

"Hoh ... how regretful" he said while having a look of a pained expression on the surface. But within he wants to torment those who gave him the suffering in the battle and snatch the joy of killing and torture of people in Gim, and that was the ASEAN.

The meeting is all but naught, as no one manage to offer a plausible contingency plan for the war efforts. And only choice is to wait on what intelligence the force recon sniffed in the enemies that have sent out earlier.

An hour later

In the office of adem, rigged with papers and messy placements of weapons. He is currently sitting and sipping tea, Where the door knocked by someone.

"Sir adem, I gathered some important information from the recon group sir"

"Fair enough, come in" after ordering his underling and ask a the question "what it is?"