Chapter 13

-3rd POV-

Days later they had a ceremony for the two girls that unfortunately died.

"Hina...(Y/n)..." Hinata's mother cried.

(M/n) cried as she stood next to (F/n), who had a few tears streaming down his face, trying not to break down.

"My baby..." (Y/n)'s mother cried out.

Takemichi stood at the back, as he looked on.

"You always show up out of the blue, Takemichi-kun."

"Hina! (Y/n)-chan!"

"I love you!"

"Michi...Go save..."

"(Y/n)...No!"

The male walked up, before giving a bow. He then came up and put his hands together in a prayer.

A male walked up to him, "Um...Are you all right?" He said, but received no answer, "I understand how you feel, but there are other people waiting. Um..."

Then another male walked up, "Are you all right? Perhaps you should take a seat."

Naoto stood up, watching the male.

"Er...Can you hear me?"

The black haired male then broke down, letting his tears stream down his face, before falling to his knees and letting out a yell.

Takemichi heard and ran to him, gently pulling him up, before his blazer was grabbed.

"Why is this happening? It should've worked out. Now, (Y/n) is dragged into it..."

"Naoto..."

"Nee-san...(Y/n)..."

-----

Takemichi was outside by a small pond, before someone walked over to him.

"Hanagaki Takemichi-kun?" The woman called out, which made the male turn and his eyes widen, "I'm Hinata's mother."

"It's been a while." He said, bowing, "Is Naoto..." He trailed off, worried.

"He's all right. He's calmed down now."

"I see. That's good."

"Here." She said, giving him something that was wrapped in a cloth.

"For me?"

"Open it."

Takemichi did as so, and he paused, "This is..."

"She seemed to really love it. She always kept it very close to her heart. You gave it to her, didn't you?" She said.

In the cloth, was the necklace that he and the demon girl had gave to her.

The black haired male felt tears, before letting them steam down, and clenched his teeth.

Hinata's mother looked at the pond and had a gentle smile, "She must have loved you very much."

The male put his other hand over the necklace, "Hina..."

Soon, the mother left, before the two parents of the demon girl walked up.

"Takemichi..."

He instantly looked up and his eyes started to sting even more, "I-I'm sorry! I promised to protect her and...and..."

(F/n) smiled softly and put a hand on his shoulder, "It's okay...We know that you did your best..." He said, as the mother nodded.

"No...I'm sorry...I promised and you put your trust on me..."