Chapter 1: Cale's mistake

For the first time, Cale regretted with what he had done. Laying on the ground with no energy to move was what he can do now.

Blood keep pouring out of his mouth and showed no sign of stopping at all.

He looked at the person who laying beside him. It was Choi Han. He was covered in blood and his eyes were tightly closed. Not only Choi Han but also Raon, On, Hong, Lock, Rosalyn, Mary, Eruhaben, Ron, Beacrox, Alberu and also most of the Cale's precious people were laying around him lifelessly.

Cale tried to look at his surroundings. He can't see the beautiful Puzzle City anymore. The only sight in front of him were only collapsed buildings, smoke and fire everywhere.

This was all because of his mistake.

He tried to seal the sealed god using his embrace power but ended doing a deadly mistake. He didn't expect that he will fall into the sealed god's scheme.

He ended up only sealing up the sealed god's power and brought it outside the temple. His clumsiness made everyone around him die.

The seal exploded.

".... Raon"

Cale tried to reach Raon that only a meter away from him. However, he can't. His energy already drained because of his restraint of staying alive.

He started to feel cold.

The Vitality of Heart itself cannot heal him anymore. His injured was too critical. He can't even feel his lower body.

Besides, he didn't want to be healed either, even if his Vitality of Heart is still working. He had no one anymore. All of his family already left this world before him. He didn't want to be left alone. That was what Cale feared the most.

And his fear had happened before his eyes.

".... Raon.."

Cale cried out his beloved black dragon's name that he gave the black dragon himself.

"... Raon.. forgive me... Guys... Please forgive me..."

Cale apologized using all the energy that he had left. Tears started to drip out of his reddish-brown eyes, went through his cheeks and finally dropped on the cold ground.

"Because of me.... All of you.... Die."

Cough

Blood continued to pour out of his mouth but he didn't care about it as he using all his energy crawled to reach for Raon.

He gripped the ground until his fingers bleed and his nails ripped out then pulled his body towards Raon. Each movement makes Cale feel colder and colder. He knew that he will soon follow his family but he want at least to be by Raon's side.

"...R..aon."

Cale pulled Raon into his embrace also On and Hong that were near Raon. He hugged the children tightly without the intention of letting them go.

"I'm sorry," He whispered before closing his eyes that were getting heavier. His heartbeat getting slower and slower before finally stopped.

A few seconds before it stop, Cale was able to hear the voice of the God of Death.

•Descendant of Thames, you must do well next time. The child who feared by death.

After that, Cale finally drowned in his own darkness.