37. I am Not that strong (Day 8-9)

Yoongi has left the house early in the morning because he needs to come home before tomorrow.

He wanted to tell Jimin he is going out for official work but younger was in his room.

Yoongi has slowly open Jimin's door to see him before leaving. Jimin was still sleeping hugging a pillow. Alpha smile at the sight in front of him which he missed daily, like crazy. He bent down to kiss younger's reddish cheek but he knew he wasn't supposed to do so. So he slowly caresses his sleeping mate's hair saying "Goodbye Jiminie, I'll come soon ".
He has left the house attaching a simple note on the fridge.

* * * * *

Jimin has read the short notice which yoongi has left in the morning.

"I am going out, will come before tomorrow".
-Yoongi -"

Jimin sighed and fixed a simple breakfast for him. It feels like they are totally strangers living in the same house, this feeling is hurting already broken Jimin's heart more than he could bear.
Younger has taken few bites hugging his aching head. Since the morning he is suffering from a severe headache which he got as a result of the night cryings.

Time skips......

Baby Eunjae and Jin have visited Min's house.
Baby boy has jump into Jimin's lap as soon as he came, giving Jimin a big hug wrapping his baby arms around his Chimin uncle's shoulder.
Jimin has kissed little ones head welcoming Jin with a smile.

They sat on the couch to catch up on what they missed for the past few days.
Then the baby starts to talk after some time sitting on Jimin's lap.

Chimin uncwal ?

Yes love

You smell no... why?

Three years old alpha pup who munching a cookie at the moment has come up with a question out of nowhere about Jimin's lost scent. Baby boy has notice his uncle didn't wear his sweet floral scent today.

Jin felt embarrassed when his kid ask such a question. He thought Jimin was on his heat and use a scent neutralizer to cover his extreme scent as his mate isn't at home today.

Jaejae uncle is just sick son, don't worry your chimin uncle will be alright. Go and see your Popo. Jin has to save Jimin from answering Eunjae, by distracting his kid by mentioning his pet.

Once baby off to talk with his Popo which his uncle yoongi has mistakenly dumped into the pond and end up living there, Jin turned to his friend's side to start the conversation.

Sorry for that Jiminah these days kids are really something else.
Even me and Namjoon can't have some sweet time together when he is awake.
He got his father's big fat brain and is really curious about everything. Last Sunday Namjoon had barely console him when he saw a hickey on my neck by telling him it's a bug bite.

Jin told laughing and easing the mood cause he notice how younger's mood suddenly drop.

So tell me how are you? Namjoon told me you got sick. Sorry I couldn't visit you Jimin my morning sickness and body fatigue killing me these days.

Don't worry hyung I am all fine. It's nothing serious. And of course, I can understand you don't have to say sorry.

How are you doing hyung is everything okay?

My life is getting harder Jiminie I couldn't eat half of my favorite dishes. Jin said laughing bitterly throwing his hand in the air dramatically.

You are so lucky hyung stay blessed and make sure to be careful. Please protect them, kids are a luxurious gift god sent to very few lucky people.