Chapter-7

Aera's POV:-

Jisoo:- Watch your language young lady. Tell me, It's how you talk with your teacher.

Irene:- I am Sorry Jisoo Unnie.

By hearing Irene's words, everyone (all students) including the teacher too except Twice, Red velvet, Mamamoo and Blackpink (included Aera) became shocked, because this is the first time when she(Irene) said sorry to someone....

Jisoo:- Irene!, Don't say sorry to me, because you should have to say sorry to the teacher....

Irene:- Why Jisoo unnie, I didn't do any thing wrong.

Jisoo:- You--- (I cut Jisoo unnie's sentence, hence I didn't let her speak tho, because I can see unnie is started getting angry, and I don't want that my little baby Irene get scolded in front of everyone)

Me:- Jisoo unnie!, take a chill pill and get relax, I am here na, I will handle it.

Till that time, I come forward towards Irene and face the whole class and said.

Me:- Irene baby, say sorry to both teacher and Jisoo unnie. (I said sternly)

Irene was about to argue, but I death glared her, so by my death glares, she gulped and said.

Irene:- I am so Sorry teacher and sorry Jisoo unnie.

Teacher & Jisoo:- It's ok, but don't repeat it(said by Teacher) *make mistake again.(said by Jisoo)

D/T:- So, now you all girls come inside and take your seats, but new students you all have to firstly introduce yourselves to everyone....

We nodded our head, and then walk inside. Twice, Red Velvet and mamamoo take their seats and me & black pink unnies went in the center and stand in front of every one and started introducing ourselves in elder to younger order....

Jisoo:- Hello! everyone, I am Lee Jisoo, the elder sister and I am 23 years old.

Jennie:- Hello! everyone, I am Lee Jennie, and I am second older sister in my siblings, and I am 22 years old.

Rose:- Hi! everyone, I am Lee Roseanne but call me Rose for short and I am third older in my siblings and also I am elder twin of Lisa and I am 21 years old.

Lisa:- Hi! everyone, I am Lee Lalisa but call me Lisa for short and I am fourth older in my siblings and also I am the younger twin sister of Rose unnie and I am 21 years old.

Me:- Sup guys!, Myself Lee Aera and I am youngest in my sisters/siblings and I am 18 years old and also I am the Leader of our group.

D/T:- What is your group name dear.

Blackpink, Red  velvet, Mamamooo, and Twice all yell at the same time.

D/T:- Which one.

Me:- Keep quiet you all, let me explain.

Well sir I am the Leader of black pink, red velvet, twice and mamamoo and when we all are together, then we call ourselves as Volcano and I expect thay you should have understand why we call ourselves as Volcano.

D/T:- No, can you explain.

ME:- It's so simple sir, see they always burst in shouting like that/before, so I named our group as Volcano.

D/T:- Oo, Ok can you all show us some of yours moves.

And now again twice, red velvet, mamamoo and black pink unnies started arguing/shouting in themselves that who will dance with me. (*After listening that Aera have to dance twice, red velvet and mamamoo get up from their seats and come towards Aera and started bickering with black pink, that who will dance with Aera*)