『5 』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Shoto smacked his alarm clock turning it off as he got up and went to the bathroom beginning his morning routine. He put on his pro hero costume.

He went downstairs to prepare breakfast when he was through he went upstairs to Rina's room.

"Morning princess" Shoto greeted while smiling as Rina slowly sat up on her bed.

"Morning daddy"

"Breakfast is ready so come downstairs"

Shoto playfully lifted her up from her bed into the air before setting her on the ground. Rina held his hand as he led her downstairs.

Shoto picked her up and sat her down on her high chair. He served her a mini bowl of white rice and chicken cutlet curry.

"Thanks daddy" Rina began eating. Shoto poured himself a cup of coffee before packing her mini princess bento box into her princess lunch bag. Once she was done, Shoto cleared the plates.

Rina ran upstairs to get ready for school with Shoto behind her. Dressing her up in a lilac top and dungarees with her hair in a ponytail. A shiny purple bow decorated her white hair, picking her up as he walked down the stairs.

Rina picked up her backpack which was matching with her lunch bag, throwing it over her shoulders.

"Are you ready to go Rina?" Shoto asked as he picked his car keys.

"Ready" Rina said shyly, grabbing his stretched out arms as they walked out of the house.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

Shoto unbuckled her seatbelt, carrying her out of the child safety and setting her on her feet, walking towards the school. She waved at Aki who was standing at the school gate.

Shoto got on his knees and hugged Rina not really wanting to let go of his baby. She was also hugging him, not wanting to go as well.

"It's time for Rina to got to class" Aki smiled

Shoto let go of her, then kissed the top of her head.

"I hope you have a great first day." Shoto smiled, reassuringly.

"I'll come pick you up later, OKAY?" Shoto got up from his knees, Rina nodded, and then walked in school holding Aki's hand.

"Bye bye daddy" She turned back waving at Shoto.

"Bye" Shoto waved back before getting into his car and driving off.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

Rina held Aki's hand as they waited at the school gate for her dad.

Not too long a familiar black car drove by.

"Daddy"

"How is my little princess" Shoto knelt down and stretched out his arms, Rina ran into his stretched out arms.

"Fine"

"That is good" Shoto smiled "thanks Aki I'll take it from here"

"No problem Mr Todoroki bye Rina see you tomorrow"

"TOMORROW" Rina exclaimed

"Yes you have to come every day" Aki smiled

"Why"

"Because in order to become like daddy you have to go to school" Shoto tried to sound as convincing as he could.

"Okay" Rina smiled "Bye miss Aki"

"Bye sweetie"

Shoto carried her into the child safety, buckling her seatbelt before entering the driver's seat and driving off.

"Princess what did you do today" Shoto glanced at Rina from the rearview mirror as he drove.

"The teacher started to show us letters of the alphabet, and I was wondering why do we need so many letters" Rina said as she played with her Deku and Shoto action figures at the backseat.

"Hmmm i don't know" Shoto looked confused "I guess you had fun today"

"Yes" Rina continued playing with her action figures quietly throughout the rest of the journey home

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────