Chapter 34

No One POV

  They are now at Bubu Pharmacy, to buy the Everlasting Incense. When they arrive, the place is empty." Huh, the reception is deserted. And it seems kinda spooky in here... " Paimon said. " Hello? Is anybody there?".

  " Welcome to Bubu Pharmacy," a small child voice came out, makes Paimon freak out." D—Did you hear that? Wh— Where did it come from?"." The reception, it seems," Zhongli replied.

  Boboiboy then walked to the reception, to see who's the owner of the voice." Boboiboy! It's dangerous!" Paimom warned him. He looks inside the reception, and found something that surprised him." A kid?".

( Art by Mihoyo)

( Art by Mihoyo)

  " Oh, there you are! But you can't even reach the counter!" Paimon said to the child. Aether looked at her " Paimon if we're going to talk about height,  you ahh...,"." Joke's on you— Paimon floats, so height is no restriction," she said. Boboiboy lifts the child and hip hold her." She's adorable,".

  " Boboiboy, Paimon doesn't think that's a good idea,"." You never hold a child because you are one, Paimon," Aether tease her. Boboiboy looked at the child and ask " What's your name?"I am Qiqi. Once upon a time, Qiqi died. Then, Qiqi got was saved by the adepti. Now, Qiqi is a zombie," the child replied. Boboiboy smile at her, like nothing happen " Hello, Qiqi. I'm Boboiboy, nice to meet you,".

   Zhongli came and ask Qiqi" Hello... little girl. Do you sell Everlasting Incense here?"." Excuse me, sir. Did you bring your prescription?" she ask while resting her head on Boboiboy shoulder.

  " I... Surely no prescription is needed to purchase Everlasting Incense? It's not a controlled substance...," Zhongli said." Qiqi can get your medicine. But only if you show Qiqi your prescription. These are Qiqi's orders, from Qiqi,"." Why is she being so difficult?"  Aether complain, while Boboiboy protecting Qiqi. " Aether, be nice. She's a kid that die,".

  Zhongli then said " I'm afraid that she's probably right— it's to do with her orders. Zombies are limited to acting within the confines of their orders. And somehow, in this case, the zombie issues her own orders. To herself," he then looked at Qiqi " My dear Qiqi, we didn't bring a prescription, I'm afraid. But we do hope that you can still help us find some Everlasting Incense,".

  " Okay then,"." How did you manage that? Paimon asked her." But. Qiqi helps you, you help Qiqi. Only fair," she replied, and Paimon complain about it." Since when do customers need to do favors for customers service staff?"." Paimon, be nice or I'll cook you as our emergency food," Boboiboy said while hold Qiqi closer.

  " Hey! Since when you on her side?!" Paimon stomps her feet while floating." Never mind, just think of it as a peer-to-peer transaction. That way everybody wins. Sometimes, in Liyue, the art of the deal is simply about victory via mental gymnastics," Zhongli said.

   " Go to Mt. Tianheng. Find Guizhong Ballista. And hunt a Cocogoat. Please and thank you,"." Hunt the what with the which at where?" Aether confused, Zhongli then said" Guizhong Ballista... I have heard of this device before,"." The Guizhong Ballista is an ancient crossbow-type weapon constructed by the late God of Dust, Guizhong and the adepti, Cloud Retainer among them,".

  They looked at Boboiboy, especially Zhongli." I suprised you know about Liyue history, despite being new here,"." Ah, it's nothing. I just said what I read," Boboiboy rub his neck.

  " You two really know about Liyue!" Paimon said." Apparently, not quite... This is the first I have ever heard of the " Cocogoat"," Zhongli replied. Qiqi told them next " The Cocogoat is a legendary animal. An adeptibeast,"." Did you wanna add anything else, or...,".

  " No. Just that the Cocogoat is a legendary animal. An adeptibeast," Qiqi said." What it looks like: don't know. Where to find it: don't know either. Where it came from: also don't know,"." This isn't much to go on...," Aether said.

  Zhongli looked at them " Very well then... Let's starts by investigating near the Guizhong Ballista. Perhaps we will find some clues,"." Meanwhile I will be here playing with Qiqi," the three of them looked at Boboiboy.

  " You wanna look after Qiqi? How?" Paimon asked." I can use my power to entertain her while she's bored," he said. He put Qiqi on the reception table and use his power.

" BOBOIBOY EARTHQUAKE!"

( just imagine those rock arms is not there and only can be used in battle)

  " Another one?!" Paimon yelled, while Aether sighed and Zhongli was quite a bit shocked." Greetings! I'm Earthquake, the second stage of the elemental power of earth. I'm kinda the oldest tho," he said. Qiqi then came down from the reception table and hug Earthquake hand.

  " Qiqi wants to play. With Earthquake," he smiled and pat her hat." Okay, let's go play. You guys can go do the work, I'll look after the kid,"." Earthquake," Zhongli looked at him with a curious face." After this, would you mind having a tea with me?".

  " Sure, I'll be glad to,".

AYO!

Genshin Impact Rating is going down?!

Bruh, if this keep happening, Mihoyo might delete the game before the new nation!

Pls, don't send bad reviews about the anniversary reward.

I haven't played the game, but I craved to played it.

Pls Mihoyo, don't delete the game.

Let's stop the toxic from our fanbase and work together to keep the game in the mobile 😭😭