Chapter Thirty Five

N I K O L A I

"You look ravishing Mrs Ivanov." I teased as I lean against our hotel room door frame lazily. She was wearing a baby pink, low V neck dress that clutch her body like a second skin showing her cute baby bump.

She rolled her eyes before spraying some perfume on her wrist and rubbing it behind her neck. I walked up behind her, pressing my chest on her back and her breath hitched making me smirk.

I grabbed her hips before running my nose along the nape of her neck before placing a kiss there and she let out a small moan.

"How about we skip the reunion and do something else?" I asked her as and she slapped my hands away.

"No, we can't." She said and I scowled. "As much as your offer is tempting. I have far more important works to do there."

"What is ‘more important’ than me Belle?" I asked her, annoyed and she chuckled at me before peaking my cheeks but I wasn't satisfied with the small peak so I grabbed her and smashed my lips on her.

I left her only after I was satisfied leaving her breathless and she glared at me. "You ruined my lipstick." She huffed in annoyance before re-applying it while I chuckled at her and wrapped my hands around her waist and lean my chin on her shoulder.

"Nick." She called out and I hummed. She turn back to face me before cupping my face with her palm.

"What happened my love?" I asked.

"Henry will also be there. Please don't make any scene there ok?"

I pursed my lips in a tight line. That annoying creature.

"Nick please don't do anything there. Promise me you won't." She pulled my face closer to her before resting her forehead on mine.

"Fine. But if he try anything funny, I'll won't let him go alive this time." I gritted out and she rolled her eyes but a small smile made its way up her lips and that was enought to tell me she approved it.

She peaked my lips before grabbing her purse. "Well then, let's go." She said and I wrapped my arms around her waist before walking her out.

As soon as we reached the academy where the reunion is taking place, her whole expression changed to a very serious one. And trust me, she look fucking scary and hot at the same time.

As soon as we entered, every eyes fell on us. I glared at the bunch of dogs who were licking their lips staring at my wife. My grip on Belle tighten and she noticed it before smirking at me.

"This is going to be fun." She whispered to me playfully and I glared at her.

"Fun? I'm just 2 secs away from taking out my gun and shooting them all." I whispered back and she chuckled at me shaking her head.

"Nope. You won't." She said and before I could reply an annoying voice yelled Belle name before running towards us.

"Hi Nick." She greeted in her infamous mocking voice and I shot her a sarcastic smile.

"Hello Louisa."

"I'm glad you decided to come. Gino is sitting there alone, go with him. Belle and I will be back in a minute." She said as she pointed towards the cornor table and I saw Gino grinning at me like an idiot.

"No, Belle is not going anywhere Louisa." I said and pulled Belle closer to me.

"She is coming with me Mr." Lou gritted her teeth with a fake smile before pulling Belle and Belle shot me an apologetic smile before pulling away. Traitor.

"We'll be back in a minute." Lou said before pulling my wife away with her and disappearing into the crowd.

I made my way towards Gino with a gloomy face and sat down. "You didn't told me you were coming too." I said but he didn't reply so, I look up and saw him glaring at something behind my back.

I turn back to see my wife and the psychopath talking with some guys. I narrowed my eyes at those guys, looking at them closely, and recognised two of them. Linky and ‘Gab’ as my wife said.

"Do you know which one is Gabby?" Gino asked and I nodded.

"If you mean Gab than yes. The blonde guy." I gritted out without removing my eyes from that Linky guy who kept on staring shamelessly at my wife.

That guy was about to wrap his arm around my wife and I was about to reach for my gun when my wife shot him a sweet fake smile before pushing him away and saying something to him that made him go pale.

She better threaten him because if he doesn't move away from my wife I'm surely going to take out my gun in about 5 secs.

1.

Move you asshole if you want to live.

2.

3.

Belle turned around and I moved my grip from my gun. She look around before her gaze landed on me and she started walking towards me with a soft smile.

I smiled back.

She was about 5 feet away from me when the last person I wanted to see right now, the person I wished didn't turn up, decided to show up and confront my wife. Henry.

He stopped her and stood infront of her, blocking my view. I instantly stood up and Gino followed looking at me with a confused expression. I was about to approach them when Belle gave him a tight slap and everyone froze.

She threw him a nasty look before shoving him out of her way and walking towards me.

"Damn, that was hot." Gino whispered while I grinned at my wife.

She was a second away from my arms when a gunshot rang out and everything froze.

Belle fell into my arms and Henry just stood there with a gun on his hand with a crazy smile.

I felt something wet on my fingers so I moved my hand from her shoulder just to see blood on them.

Everyone started screaming, rushing and attacking Henry while I just sat there with my wife limp body in my arms.

"Belle." I whispered tears clouding my eyes.

I lightly slapped her face but she didn't move. "Belle."

No response.

"No no no no. Fucking no. This better be a dream. You can't leave me Belle." I murmured before hugging her limp body to my chest. "This better be a fucking dream." I yelled.

                                 « ★ »
A/n : will she live?