SECRET IS OUT

Kalyawan also saw others, he sneered at krishna

Kalyawan : krishna you came but it's all in vain. I am not in border of Dwarka. You can't kill me.

Krishna : Look around kalyawan. where you are? You are in dwarka.

Kalyawan looked around and saw he was indeed in dwarka border. This side of bank of river was start of dwarka borders. He panicked and tried to run but he was brutally injured by Karna so he couldn't run. He looked to wards krishna who had already summoned his sudharshan chakra.

Krishna : Kalyawan, time has come for you to die. You got such great blessing from Brahamdev you could have used it to make asur prosperous but your greed for immortality and your arrogance had led your down fall.

Krishna released his his sudharshan and beheaded kalyawan.  Karna saw this then became calm. 

Karna : Pranipat Sri krishna.
(Hello Krishna)

Krishna : Pranipat. Madhav kaho muje Mitra.
( Hello call me Madhav, friend)

Karna : Mitra?
(Friends?)

Krishna : kyu meri Mitrata swikaar nahi?
( Why my friendship is not acceptable to you)

Karna : Nahi aisi ki baat nahi.
(No that not the reason)

Krishna : Toh phir itna sankoch kyu?
(Then why are you hesitating)

Karna : Jaisi Aapki Agya. Mitra.
(As you wish)

Arjun and Subhadra came out of shock seeing every thing. Both of them looked karna in awe. They couldn't believe Karna was disciple of lord Shiva and goddess Parvati, no wonder he was so skilled at all things and was a staunch devotee of them. Arjun realised why Karna was such great archer, Being the disciple of best archer Karna was boud to ge a great archer. Subhadra too realised why karna was graet at 64 kala, his teacher were supposed to be originator of all 64 kalas no wonder he excelled in all of them.

Arjun : Angraj, are you really disciple of Mahadev?

Subhadra : And Adi Shakti mata Parvati too.

Krishna (mischievously) : Yes yes friend please tell us.

Karna rolls his eyes at krishna as if any thing happens in this world is unknown to him and cat was already ou of bag so might as well acknowledge it. He didn't break his words but they came to know via other sources. He knows one day everybody will know.

Karna (sighed) : “Yes I am their disciple.”

Subhadra : Wow.

Krishna (smiling knowingly) : Yes wow indeed.

Arjun : What? When? How? Why?

Karna (irritated) : What are you to say Arjun?

Krishna : Yes Arjun speak clearly.

Karna was almost amused seeing Arjun's reaction and sri krishna's interventions.

Arjun : I mean when and how you became their student?

Karna (sighed): When Dronacharya rejected me to become his students due to my cast, I tried to search for guru who is willing to teach me despite of my cast, luck was with me due to some reasons they took me their disciple. I am eternally greatfull for them.

Arjun winced hearing why his guru declined karna. He now understand why his guru dev is disdainful towards Karna.

Subhadra : Bharata why didn't you tell anyone? You would be very famous if everybody knew.

Karna : There are several reasons first my teacher told me not to tell anyone except my family and I didn't tell even my family less people know of it, it will remain secret longer. Only Dev's and Asur knew of my existence, most of them didn't know how I look. Second I promised my teacher to spread my knowledge to everyone than my name. I didn't want to be known for something I didn't do. Others reasons are of my own. I would like to like the secret, please promise me to not to anybody and I mean anybody.

Krishna smiled hearing karna. The of them promised him. Arjun suddenly asked.

Arjun : Why is Subhadra calling you brother Angraj?

Karna (amused) : Because I consider her as my sister, why else? Why are you asking that Rajkumar Arjun? Why were you always angry on the journey? Is there something I don't know of Rajkumar?

Arjun and Subhadra blushed. Karna and Krishna were having a knowing smile. Arjun realised that Karna knew of his crush and was delibrately teasing him on the whole journey, he became speechless he didn't knew serious Angraj have such mischievous side of himself.

Krishna : Will you all be talking here only come lets go to Dwarka palace.

Karna : There is no need I have promised to escort bhadra here it's been done. It's already been a week I should return.

Krishna : No, friends your work here isn't finished please be our guest for 2-3 days. Experience the welcome and culture of Dwarka.

Subhadra : Yes pleeeeassse.

Karna knowing krishna identity took his cryptic word as sign of foreboding and agreed. Arjun was easily convinced he didn't want to go before clearing misunderstanding between him and Subhadra. Being in dwarka for few days was golden opportunity for him. Karna summoned his chariot again and told everyone to be on it while he would drive. Karna was excited in being charioteer of Krishna. Even the horses was feeling happy seeing krishna near them. Krishna smiled and stroked them. Three of them climbed up on it. The karna sat on divers seat started driving chariot towards Dwarka palace. Arjun was also post in his thoughts about karna, he saw how great fighter karna was but yet he was not arrogant he is now happily driving chariot. He felt bad how his Guru dev rejected him but was amazed at his guts to leave his home as child to gain knowledge and somehow got probably best teachers in the world for him. His respect for Karna increased listening to his thoughts about fame and fortune.

Soon they reached Dwarka palace where shree haldhar Balram and  his wife revati welcomed them. Subhadra went ahead ahd hugged them, Balram came forward and thanked Karna and Arjun to bring back their sister safely. They all went inside the palace. Everyone then had lunch. Karna and Arjun were escoted to the guestrooms to get some rest.