~ chapter 13~

Tae pov
hmm... something is feel soo good to touch....
with that I started to squeeze it... It's a bit hard and somewhere it's soft, soo soft... I'm squeezing it pulling it into me completely hugging it as I put my arms and legs around it.... weirdly it's also hugged me tightly wrapping maybe arms around my waist....

y/n pov
I feel someone completely hugging me tightly I think I know who it is.... Tae.... I smile still closing my eyes..... I put my head on Tae neck and smell him as I wrap my arms around his waist hugging him tightly...

{ this is the first day that taehyung sleep peacefully as he don't feel lonelyness anymore..... he feel home.... he feel safe.... but he's not aware of it... and in the other hand y/n also sleeping peacefully after five days but she herself don't know why!!? maybe hoping for a beautiful life....}

mr.kim: where is Tae and y/n!!? /sipping coffee/

mrs.kim: they didn't come down yet!

mr.kim: what happened today?

jennie: I go wake them up /standing up/

mrs.kim: don't you dare... I know you're idea... now sit and drink this milk right now....

to maid
mrs.kim: go call my son and daughter...

jennie: *angry pout* mom tell me the truth you bring me from under the bridge right.... that's way you treating me like this....

mrs.kim: shut up /sipping coffee/

jennie: dad!!!? /whining/

mr.kim: nah! princess... why would we bring a girl like you from under a bridge....

saying that mr.kim went away while making a phone call as jennie whined again..... seeing this mrs.kim smile shaking her head as she went away to see the breakfast is ready or not... living jennie frustrated all alone.....

~ meanwhile ~

maid come to the taehyung and y/n shared bedroom and started to knock on the door....

Tae pov
I wake up as I heard knock on the door continually.... I get irritated and hug that thing more tightly and started to wiggle....

y/n pov
I feel Tae hugging me more tightly and I started to feel my bonus.... their paining now so I shut open my eyes... and wiggle but he didn't leave instead of that he also started to wiggle.... my breath become heavy... omo Tae have this much strength.... if he continue this I will die like this and I don't have plans on dying today... and I also heard some knocks on door... I shouted

y/n: AHAA.... TAE LEAVE IT'S TO TIGHT I CAN'T BREATHE

I started to tap his back continually....

Tae: huh Y/N!!!!!!

y/n: THAT'S ENOUGH. NOW LEAVE!!!!!

I immediately leave y/n... then... that's mean I was hugging y/n all this time.... I just sit on bed...

as Tae leave me... I get up from bed breathing heavily as I don't have enough breathe.... and I immediately went to door coz someone Knocking on door sence long time.... I opened it... it's maid... she look at me with shocked face.... as she see some ghost... I arrowed my eyebrows indicating why did she come here... she put her head down and speak...

maid: q...queen come down... highness asking you and king to come down.....

before I say something she immediately went away bowing and saying sorry for disturbing us......
I just sigh and close the door.... when I look for Tae... he's not here.... then I heard water sound