•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx•

||𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍||

||𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍||

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɪɴɢ⚠️

𝟶𝟼:𝟺𝟷 ᴘᴍ

Uncontrollably tears fell from your eyes as your heart harshly pounded against your chest in fear. Your hands and legs moving hastily to break free from the monster's hold on your body. Whimpers and shouts of resistance falling off your lips as SeoJoon sucked on your neck ignoring all your pleas for him to stop. Groaning loudly with the pain you were feeling in your lower stomach, with your all might you bit on his cheek causing him to yelp and lose his hold around you. Taking this as an opportunity you kicked him in the crotch and pushed his body off yours before standing up.

Your hands clutched onto your lower abdomen where the pain kept on increasing, you tried to run towards your bedroom when SeoJoon again grabbed onto your leg making you fall forward. Your breath hitching with the hard impact on your already aching stomach as you cried out loud. 'My baby' the only chant that kept on going inside your mind as you felt your head spinning. You whimpered again when he grabbed you by your hairs, harshly pulling your fragile body up to stand straight. Turning your body to face his, he immediately slapped you on your cheek causing your lips to bleed.

"You fucking bitch! Didn't I tell you not to act smart?!"

He growled with scary eyes glaring at you as he grabbed your jaw, his fingers almost digging into your skin. Your body trembled in fear, the fear of losing the small child growing in your stomach. You clutched your hands together bringing them towards him, begging him to let you go.

"P-please SeoJoon, please let me go. I am p-pregnant."

You plead with your weak and trembling voice, you breathing coming out shallow as your body felt like it was ready to give up any moment. You could only hope for him to show some mercy. Hearing your words a smirk broke onto his lips as he now eyed your stomach with a maniac look making you even more terrified. Before you could even process anything, he kicked you hard on your stomach and there you felt like everything had stopped for you.