Chapter 48

Kagono sunk his head into his palm, frustrated by Kimono's decision.

"Fine, let's just do it" Kagono said.

"Torch, tell everyone to set up the dinner for them" Kimono commanded.

Torch nodded his head and got to doing it.

"You invited them for dinner to?" Kagono asked.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll be having soldiers surrounding the castle for protection" Kimono said.

"Yeah, way better" Kagono said sarcastically walking away.

Kimono sighed waited for them to come that afternoon. That noon, all the Black Bulls came on their brooms, besides Asta of course riding on Magna's broom.

"Kimono!" Asta shouted as they landed, running to Kimono.

"Hello, Asta" Kimono said with a little smile on his face.

"So this is your kingdom, huh?" Noelle asked coming from behind Asta.

"Yeah, it sure is" Kimono said hugging the two. "Missed you guys, now come on, we have a'lot to catch up on" Kimono said.

"Why are these people surrounding us?" Vanessa asked.

"Hello to you too" Kimono joked. "Don't worry they will stay outside of the castle, but let me introduce you to the elements."

Kimono and the Black Bulls walked to the dinner area in the castle where the elements were waiting. 

"Of course, you know my brother Kagono with stone, his girlfriend Naguyi  with anger magic, Kwu has rock and earth magic, his girlfriend Angel with Nature Magic, Torch has fire or flame Magic, Magna, you two should get along well, my mom, little brother and his friend, Mina with water magic" Kimono introduced everyone.

Everyone started eating, started having their own conversations.

"Hey wanna fight?" Luck asked Kwu.

"No thanks" Kwu said.

"What's your strongest spell, bet mine is stronger" Magna said confidently.

"Bet it's not, my magic power surpasses you in every shape or form" Torch said.

"Take that back!" Magna exclaimed standing up.

"Why should I!?" Torch asked also standing up.

"You two chill ou-out, learn to lay ba-back a little bit" Vanessa barely said obvious drunk.

"How the hell are you drunk and theirs not even liquor here?" Magna asked.

"I brou-brought my own sweetheart" Vanessa mumbled vomiting on the floor.

Torch his magic to flame up the vomit.

"Asta, why didn't Captain Yami come?" Kimono asked randomly.

"He just didn't want to come I guess" Asta said unsure.

Kimono had a feeling that he was lying, but just left it alone.

"Oh well, his lost" Kimono said.

"I heard your rivals with the golden dawn now, what's going on with that?" Noelle asked.

"It's hard to explain, but let's just say we are not on the best of terms right now" Kimono responded.

They all ate dinner and said their good-byes.

"I think that Noelle girl was trying to get information out of us" Kagono said as soon as they left.

"I know, I could tell, but don't worry, I didn't give her any information, it was just nice to see them" Kimono explained.

"Why can't you just leave them in your past Kimono, you have your own kingdom now for gods sake" Kagono suggested.

"Ugh, just give me time to think, now go to bed Kagono" Kimono said as he used his crutches to go to his room "And also I have something in plan tomorrow, so don't worry about that."