123 - The Hunt Begins!

It was the body of his former enemy, Levi John. He thought that he was killed by that old man without damaging his body, most probably by having his soul annihilated, while the Netherworld Ghost Flag was under his custody.

Celia, seeing that her Master is looking at the body, tell what truly happen. She told him that the hand that slap him to crooked shape was just a will left behind in the token. The old man blocks that attack. Unfortunately, the identity of that will was from ancestor of Poltergeist Cult.

Even the old man was intimated by him. He can only compromise to him and Levi's soul was saved in the end.

After hearing those series of information, Cole immediately fall deep in thought, his brows were frowning.

First of all, he worried about Levi's soul. He was saw by him casting the [Edifying Lighy]. Perhaps he was fooled by him looking like casting the skill personally but since that ancestor was a true monster from ancient times, he'll probably know that he holds the Purifying Evil Radiance Orb.

And what worried him the most was that ancestor himself. According to what Celia heard, that ancestor is trying to learn the way of ascending to Godhood. Although he was occupied by that task, knowing that there's a Great Saint as his potential enemy in his back is very scary and daunting thought.

It seems that he have to find a way to hide from them, perhaps by changing his own appearance...

After few more minutes of deep thinking, Cole toss the matter to the side. If he got attacked by a Great Saint, he don't have any other choice but accept his death. No matter how many times he can recover and revive, it will be all nothing in the face of true power. If he wants to live, he can only do one thing–increase his own strength. And he have to do that very fast.

Fortunately, he have an answer for that problem and that is his System. After all, he can recieve EXPERIENCE every creature he kills. Although he don't want to be a killing maniac just to be powerful, choosing none of who he'll kill, he can do that with no problem if he targets demonic cultivators specifically.

And there's demonic cultivators in this very dungeon...

The Netherworld Ghost Flag was a certified former Divine-Rank Equipment. Eventhough its grade dropped to Holy-Rank, it was still invaluable. This was probably the reason why the old man left behind the body with no actual value. Eventhough that body had a very powerful special physique, it was not something that can be acquired by others. Or else, the life of those person with special physique will be hunted instead of being treasured to steal their talent.

It was only an actual Ghost, or a cultivator of Ghost Art that specializes with [Possession] can possess the dead body to be their new or transferred physical vessel.

Suddenly, an idea struck his mind and he subconsciously look at the six edified Tier-9 Spiritual Ghosts floating eerily near them.

Don't tell him that this body was intentionally left behind by that old man for his edified ghosts to be used a vessel...

Cole think that this idea is feasible, however, he don't want to use this body since it should be very well known to the whole Poltergeist Cult. If he use this body for his ghost, it would be like parading their treasures around... Even him, will be angry if he's in their shoes.

He think that it will be best to dispose it more than anything.

In any case, that ancestor Great Saint of Poltergeist Cult should know that both the Netherworld Ghost Flag and this body is under the custody of the old man. Even if he destroy this body, it should not be a problem for him.