2 She loves him

Part 2 She loves him

Khushi saw Arnav packing his stuff. She can't be like him... she didn't want to be like him.

*Shall I pack my stuff too? * she asked.

Arnav stopped packing and looked at Khushi. he didn't know what to answer her. Because of his mother, he got married to her. but he could not give her the same excuse to avoid her going to Mumbai alone.

*What will you do coming to Mumbai? * Arnav asked.

*I will be doing things as every wife does*

*But, I won't be like every husband...*

*Of course, not everyone is the same*

*Look girl...*

*Khushi... Khushi Singh Raizada*

Arnav was stuck. What was she hinting at here? Does she remind him that she is his wife?

*You will get bored if you come to Mumbai... I will be late every day...* he gave a senseless excuse.

*But, you will come to HOME only, right? *

Arnav again got stuck.

*I... I like you very much...* Khushi said openly.

Arnav looked at her as if she is an alien.

*What do you know about me that you liked me? * he asked couldn't hold himself.

*I don't have to know anything about you, Arnavji. I liked you instantly when I saw your photo* Khushi said with a smile.

Arnav nodded no huffing.

*Don't you like me? * she asked sadly.

Arnav was silent.

*How do you want me to be? I will be like how you want... *

Leaving the packing unfinished, Arnav left the room. This is what he didn't like. He hated people who talks non-stop. This is what ruins his peace. He came to his parents.

*Mom, from where you brought her? She talks non-stop...* he said irritatingly.

*Non-stop? It's just a few minutes you went to your room and you got irritated...? Get used to her... take her with you to Mumbai...*

*Mom, she says she likes me... how could anyone like someone in ONE day? *

*LIKE...? She LOVES you for two months* Ratna said folding her hands.

*Whaaaat! Two months? * Arnav was shocked.

*Yes, we have started the marriage talks two months ago. Khushi liked you very much. So, she should have started loving you since then. This what our country girls... they start loving the person even before the marriage* Ratna said.

*Did you tell her about me completely? *

*About what, that you don't like to talk to HUMAN but only with your LONELINESS? *

*You should have...*

*I didn't... because I don't want her to run away without marrying you*

*Why did you do this, Mom? How could you give her hope about this relationship? * Arnav asked as if she had done something horrible.

*Because I have hope on you...*

Arnav rolled his eyes.

*Take her with you. Or else, we will bring her parents to Mumbai with us and we will stay there for one month* it was indeed a threat.