CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Soobin, do you like your kit?"  Taehyung asked the boy who was in a blue and white football kit.

Soobin nodded running laps around the house.

"Let me take a picture of you," Taehyung smiled pulling out his phone from his cardigan pocket.

"Say cheese." Taehyung spoke and Soobin gave a big smile so Taehyung snapped the photo.

"My beautiful boy."

"Where's daddy?" Soobin asked, Taehyung shrugged.

"He's suppose to be here now but I guess we'll have to wait a little." Taehyung suggested and Soobin nodded.

He went on his iPad, while Taehyung scrolled on his phone.

Around ten minutes later, Jungkook called Taehyung to notify him that he was outside waiting.

"Come on binnie," Taehyung sighed, he had constant back pain.

Taehyung grabbed Soobins bag and opened the front door, Soobin tagged along.

Soobin opened the door and sat on his booster seat, while Taehyung chucked his bag in the trunk and headed over to the passenger seat.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Jungkook pecked Taehyungs cheek.

"My back hurts, I just want to end this." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook hummed starting the car.

"After this one, we'll wait another couple of years." Jungkook told and Taehyung nodded drastically.

"Soobin!" Jungkook looked in his rear mirror to see his son, "Are you excited?"

"Yes!" Soobin smiled widely.

"Y'know this was daddy's old football team— I wonder if coach K is still there." Jungkook said and Taehyung gasped.

"No way, we're taking Soobin there?" Taehyung was shocked as he remembers how he always used to go to Jungkooks games and was greeted by Coach K.

Jungkook nodded, while stopped at a red light.

"You know, when I was pregnant with Soobin I still went to your games." Taehyung said and Jungkook frowned.

"Did you actually?"

"Yes, I went with Momo, a couple of times." Said Taehyung before he unlocked his phone and started scrolling.

After twenty minutes of constant driving, they finally arrived at the pitch.

"Here we are," Jungkook sighed, looking at the pitch he used to play on.

Jungkook helped Taehyung out of the car, by holding his hand and helping him step out of it.
He was in pain and it hurt Jungkook.

"Come on bud." Jungkook smiled encouraging Soobin to jump out of the car.

"Excuse me, where are the nearest seats?" Jungkook overheard Taehyung speaking to someone walking past.

"Kookie, I'm going to those seats." Taehyung mentioned Jungkook nodded, taking Soobin over to register his name.

"Hello, what can I do for you." Coach K asked, looking at his notebook.

"I'm here to book my child in for football practice." Jungkook spoke, Coach K put on his glasses and looked at his book.

"What's his name?" He asked with no expression.

"Jeon Soobin." Jungkook spoke.

"No way, he's a Jeon." Coach K exclaimed, looking up and seeing a familiar face.

"Jeon Jungkook," Coach smiled, coming out of the booth and giving Jungkook a big hug.

"Long time, Coach." Jungkook said as they detached, "This is your little one?" Coach asked.

Jungkook nodded, "He's only four but he's always kicking a ball around in my office— so we thought we'd sign him up."

"No problem, there's always space for Jeons here." Coach wrote his name down quickly, he was so excited to see what Soobin could do.

"Let's see what he can do."

▫️
Filler chapter cos I'm bored🧏‍♀️