Hen

"So, how is it?" Bruce asked Tony

"How's what?" Tony replied while typing on his laptop. All the avengers where in the common room, not including Peter because he has school, the Stark Family; Pepper, Rhodey and Happy were in the common room too.

"Being a dad." Bruce said still observing the whiteboard he placed in the common room.

"A what?" Tony raised his head and looked at his teammate. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at the two.

"A dad, a father, what else do you want us to call it?" Bruce said as he looked back at Tony.

"Since when did I became a father?" Tony asked confusingly. Everyone was quiet not really knowing how to reply to the billionaire considering they know Tony's backstory with father and father figure.

"Well, since Peter" Pepper nonchalantly said as she continue to flip through some papers.

"Excuse me?" Tony quickly turned his head toward his fiancé.

"Yes, you've changed drastically ever since you hanged out with Peter." Rhodey commented.

"It was an obvious change. When are you finally announcing the adoption?" Happy asked

"Adoption? What the? What are guys on about?" Tony looked incredulously at everyone. The avengers just exchanged looks.

"Didn't you went to court with May to fix his guardianship?" Happy replied to his boss.

"We had a talk about Peter being Spider-Man and her new job. She's worried because she'll be gone from time to time ,so she gave me partial guardianship to the kid since she wants Pete to have a place to stay if ever she's away. So, no, there is no adoption." Tony said defensively.

"Well, why wouldn't she want him to stay here? You practically advertise the Tower as Peter's safe place. You basically asked and gave her a list that contains everything that Peter will ever need or want, promised that all of it will be in the tower, whatever and whenever, plus a 24/7 Baby Monitor for a superhero teenager and a supersuit that protects her nephew from unnecessary harm during his superhero duty. You didn't gave her much choice, to be exact" Pepper said to her fiancé.

"Tony, if you're uncomfortable with the idea of being Peter's father or dad, that's okay. You're more of a mother hen anyway." Rhodey amusingly tease the billionaire.

"Oh yeah, you're right! Remember the time when Peter got in jail because he got involved in that gang fight?" Clint asked the avengers.

"I'm not afraid to go all villain on you shits. You touch a single strand of my kid's hair and I'll kill you. Trust me I'll make it painful." Natasha impersonated the billionaire. Remembering everyword as she was the one who witness the threat. Everyone except Tony laughed at that, though they don't doubt the billionaire's words.

"Please, the spoiling is what makes him the mother hen. Just look at Peter's legos, Star Wars and Star Trek collection." Sam said.

"Nothing beats Tony buying Peter Netflix and those private jets." Bucky said.

"Did all of you forgot that amusement park he put up for Peter? The one located at Petesville, the land he bought for Peter?" Scott asked.

"No, the Le Petyr Island is by far the best one." Wanda said.

"No, no I think its the stars Mr. Stark bought for Peter, just so that there will be a constellation dedicated to Spider-Man." Vision said.

"So, I bought those for the Kid? No big deal, I'm a billionaire. Money keeps coming in and I hardly spend it." Tony tried to reason with everyone.