Chapter 5

"I like Mitsuya!!"

You shouted, some of your classmates stared at you but since they didn't know who Mitsuya is, they just resumed whatever they were doing.

Souya stared at you wide-eyed and Nahoya lost his huge grin for a minute. After a painfully awkward silence, Nahoya smiled and exclaimed "Great! We're having a toman meeting tomorrow night, you should go with us and see your beloved Mitsuya~"

"Wait— you want me to— hey wait" Nahoya already left and went somewhere else before you could protest while Souya who was still beside you was confused.

"You like Mitsuya, y/n?" 

Oh great. Now I have to live through this lie you thought. But as your mind raced, trying to save yourself from the situation you've put yourself into, you thought that it might not be that bad since Mitsuya doesn't go to your school and you've only talked twice.

"Yeah, he's totally my type" you smiled at him. Thinking it through, Mitsuya isn't that bad, in fact, he's your ideal type. A gentleman who is good with kids and knows how to treat girls right, but the odds of him liking you back is less than 0, which is great so this situation will end fast.

"I see. Then why were you staring at my brother and drawing him"

Your eyes looked around the classroom, avoiding his curious blue eyes "uh because...He was ...in front of me so I just drew him c-cause I'm bored! Yeah!"

Somehow you were able to convince Souya and to make sure he doesn't ask about it again you continued "If you want, I can draw you too"

"Really?" Souya's eyes sparkle and you nod. 

"Thanks! I'd like that"

༺❀༻

You were in your bed, eyes wide open and your thoughts actively running. Each minute that passes makes you regret your actions earlier a school more.

Tomorrow you'll be dragged by the twins and Baji to a Toman meeting and yes, Nahoya being the blabbermouth that he is, told both Baji and Chifuyu.

You knew about Toman and its core members through Chifuyu but you've never met any of them aside from Mitsuya. It is interesting to hear about their gang life, but you don't really want to get too involved in any of their business since it could get you in trouble.

Once this is over, you swore to yourself that you'll strangle Nahoya and wipe that smile off his smug face.

Let's just get this over with you sighed and slowly drifted to sleep.

༺❀༻

The entire day, Nahoya kept reminding you and even told your friends that you're unavailable about school, making sure you can't make any excuses later. His actions only made you more nervous and unfortunately, school ended sooner than you hope it would 'Oh god, should I bail? I think I didn't think this through'

"If you're thinking of ditching, too late~ I already asked permission from Mikey and he said you can go sit in the corner with Emma, and wait for the meeting to be over," Nahoya exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you if anyone messes with you Y/n," Souya muttered beside Nahoya.

Hearing that made you calm down a bit as you thanked Souya for reassuring you. It should be fine, after all its just a meeting, those delinquents won't do anything to you if you're going to be as quiet as a mouse.

Soon it was time to head out, you choose to ride with Chifuyu this time since Nahoya or Baji would probably startle you by speeding up all of a sudden.

Upon arriving at the shrine, you saw a bunch of delinquents gathering in the middle. "Guess not everyone's here yet," Chifuyu said.

"Chifuyu! Y/n! You guys were slow as fuck. Y'all turned to turtles or what?" Baji showed up in front of you two with a mocking grin present on his face.

"Hehe seriously, I thought I'd turn into an old man before you two arrive orrr were you tryna help Y/n bail, huh Matsuno?" Nahoya also mocked as he slowly walked to where you are.

"Shut the hell up Smiley, Unlike you and Baji-san we weren't competing who's first" Chifuyu rebutted at their comments while Souya silently agreed.

"Yo Y/n, loverboy's over there" Baji snickered as he nudged you while pointing to Mitsuya at the other side talking to a tall boy with dark blue hair.

"Hehe~ there he is! Oiii! Mitsu-" You immediately covered Nahoya's mouth, shushing him. Even though it was a lie, this whole thing is very embarrassing and you refuse to let this asshole embarrass you in front of everyone.

"What are ya shyin' away for? Mitsuya's a nice dude c'mon" Baji encouraged, which is not helping the situation. Just as soon as Baji was about to drag you to where Mitsuya was, he stopped as soon as the leader and vice leader arrived.

"Toman's meeting will start in a few minutes let's wait for a few more members!!" The tall blonde shouted and the gang responded with a "yes sir" and returned back to what they were doing.

You were busy chatting with Baji and the others that you didn't notice Mikey walking to where you guys are. He went to face you and then stare at you while eating dorayaki "Are you Y/n? Smiley's friend that he brought over?"

"U-uh yes sir!!" His imposing and intimidating aura caused you to reply in the same way the members do.

Mikey only chuckled and cheerfully said "No need to be so tense Y/n. Just call me Mikey. You can wait over there with Emma" You looked at the spot he pointed, to see a blonde haired girl wave back at Mikey.

Still, at a loss for words, you only nod at him and went to sit beside the girl named Emma. 

Turning back to look at the Toman members, he took a minute to check whether everyone's here then said to Draken "Looks like everyone's here already. Let's start the meeting"

 Let's start the meeting"

Words: 1000+

Status: EDITED

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!