27.

Comment + Vote 🤍

Naala Miani Love
Brooklyn

"Samar Kingston?" A nurse called out his name making me stand to my feet.

"Saint get up," I gritted out, he was sat beside me sulking because I took away my phone.

"I don't even want to be here," He complained holding onto my hand.

"Tough, next time you won't lie and say you're sick," I replied leading him into the doctors office. "Sit there and don't touch anything," I pointed to the seats and started unstrapping Samar from my chest.

"You okay baby?" I said to Samar while fixing his clothes.

"Mama daddy is calling you," Saint said pointing to my phone that was buzzing.

"Yeah Hassan?" I spoke putting the phone to my ear.

"Whatchu mean yeah? That's how we pick up the phone now?" I didn't reply because I don't know why he's calling me talking shit.

"What room y'all in?" He asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"Saint go check what number it say on the door," I said softly,

Saint got up and pulled the door open and yelled out number 5.

"Did you hear him?" I replied to Hassan,

"Naala why the fuck have you got an attitude with me. I said I had to handle something, I made it to the appointment didn't I?" He shouted at me.

"Why are you abusing me over the phone? Either come in or go home, I don't need that energy around me today," I said before hanging up.

Moments later, his tall ugly ass walked into the room. I didn't even pay him any mind, I was too busy feeding Samar.

"Fix your attitude," He mumbled kissing the side of my face. I cut my eyes at him and we stared at each other before I cracked and smiled.

"I knew you missed me," Hassan smirked kissing me again. "I ain't mean to shout at you, you were getting me mad,"

"Mmm," I hummed playing with Samar's hand,

"Nas you feeling better?" Hassan asked moving Saint's hair out of his face.

"No I feel sick," He fake coughed leaning back in his seat.

"Definitely your mother's child," Hassan laughed tugging on Samar's leg.

"What about you titty boy? Ready for your shots?" Hassan spoke in a mocking tone at Samar.

"Stop," I frowned moving back. "I don't want her poking his skin with all of that," I don't know why I chose to come to this check up.

"It won't be as bad as when they cut his dick," Hassan replied referring to his circumcising.

I cried like a baby when they did that, especially because he was so small.

"You're not about to cry Naala," Hassan sighed taking Samar from me and putting him on his shoulder to wind him.

Listen, these postpartum hormones were worse than pregnancy hormones. I could cry because my bread wasn't buttered right.