Chapter 20: Aunt Flo Has A Grudge.

(Pt

(Pt.2 of double update)

After Aria and Kayden's mom made sure to embarrass Kayden, we ended up all watching a movie, all six of us plus Aria and the little kids.

Mr and Mrs Black each went to do their own thing, and we were watching a pretty PG-13 movie, all I know is that it is cartoon and the little kiddos, and Isabella, were pretty excited about it.

Kayden, much to my dismay, sat next to me, instead of on me, after her parents left, but I made sure to mush her against my side and to place her head on my shoulder again.

When I look around I see that pretty much everyone's asleep, except Aria, the kids, Isabella and I, Kayden is also asleep if you were wondering, her hair sprawled all over her face and her mouth a little open, adorable.

And when I feel her steady breathing, I let myself drift off as well, not before pulling her even closer to me.

♧︎♧︎♧︎

"Oliver," I faintly hear someone whispering, "Ollie, wake up." That same person, I recognize now as Kayden, pokes my cheek.

I flutter my eyes open, only to be met with Kayden's soft brown ones.

"Hmm?" I can't really form any words when I'm half asleep.

"I need to pee, and you're holding me hostage right now." Kayden gestures to my arm firmly around her waist.

"Oh, sorry Smalls." I let go of her, she smiles gratefully at me and she quickly gets up and starts to run/limp towards the stairs. Oh yeah, she has this weird thing where she won't pee in the downstairs bathroom, only in her own bathroom.

I quickly get up as well and reach her by the stairs and pick her up, now I know what you're thinking, Oliver she asked you to not lift her anymore, I know, I also know that going up the stairs hurts her leg and takes her a pretty long time.

In a few seconds, I might've jogged a little, we were in her room and I put her down, she immediately darted towards the bathroom.

I'm still kinda sleepy so I decided to wait for her on her bed, which is very comfortable by the way.

I might've drifted off a bit again, because when I woke up, Kayden was laying next to me, with her leg over my hip, her face in the crook of my neck, breathing steadily again.

I shifted a little to make sure she was a bit more comfortable, then her hands clutched my shirt, "Please don't move." She sounds like she's in pain.

"Are you okay?" I ask, genuinely concerned.

"No," she mutters into my neck, "My stomach is killing me."