06.

Memories.

"Sir, please leave the room and let us treat him." The doctor asserted and he didn't hesitate to leave, what was wrong with him, what was wrong with his wolf, why couldn't they handle the death of that wolf, why couldn't he. The answers didn't come and in as much as he thought about it, he came to the same conclusion, he just couldn't find a reason why he wanted the wolf to live so badly, so badly that his wolf imprinted on him and howled for him to come back.

As the saviour was trapped in his thoughts, the wolf called Saint was also hazily coming back. He remembered little of his life, enough to know who he was but not all of it. He knew he had died, otherwise he wouldn't have met his mother, she was so warm and happy, her mate was with her, they were happy but something seemed to be missing, he just couldn't remember.

"Honey, its not your time." His mother's words tugged at his heart, he wanted to stay with her, bask in the warmth of the goddess but it wasn't yet time. "You have to go back, you're not alone anymore." She gently let go as wolves howled around him, his soul brought back along with his other half, his wolf, stronger and more powerful, and though his mind was now awake, his body still needed to heal, and it was.

He wanted to go back, to have peace but if it wasn't his time then he would have to accept it but the anguish was still there, how could he ever heal that, even revival from death couldn't take away how broken he was even with a renewed soul and vigour to live. As he pondered his life the door opened, it was the saviour who had come to visit him in the room he had been allocated. "Hie." The man who made his heart skip several beats gently asserted, but all he could muster were incoherent slurs.

"Its okay, slowly." He instructed the healing wolf on the bed, his eyes were obsidian with star dust that sparkled in them, and a sharp canary yellow tinge which was unmistakable, they captivated him, how beautiful the healing stranger was. "I'm Kyro." The alpha wolf offered and the only other person in the room smiled toward his saviour. "I'm Saint Drake."

~∆~∆~∆~

Saint Drake Dante.

"Oh papi." I moaned one last time as my mate brought me to climax and my pleasure bogged mind beyond subspace. "Fuck baby youre still so tight, and you still take it all." That was definitely Kyro's dirty minded wolf speaking, he enjoyed our playtime a lot. "Satisfied, a quickie turned into more than an hour or two session." I called out as my mate held me up by the wall with his cock inside me, he definitely wanted to get me pregnant and with me not taking any medication to prevent it, it was bound to happen, I was fertile, I knew that too.

"Its actually been three but no one is counting, plus Lincoln got here thirty or forty minutes ago." Kyro explained as we moved headed for the bathroom, we both needed the clean because all that humping had me sweaty all over again. "You should welcome me like this more often mate." Kyro teased and I raised my brow daring him to say it again. "Unless you don't wish to remove your warrior's tension away." He added and I broke into a fit of chuckles, oh he was good. "What war were you fighting exactly." I sarcastically mumbled and he bit down on my shoulder making me yelp.

"The concrete jungle is a war zone, everyone out there is hunting for a deal or two." He stated his reason proudly and I rolled my eyes, ofcourse my mate would have a snarky response to that. "Ofcourse my baby, ofcourse." I teased and he spanked me eliciting laughter. As we stood under the warm water his flacid cock finally came out but not his seed, yeah that was definitely me getting pregnant but one more wouldn't hurt, right, right.