09.

Memories ~ A New Day.

"This is my home." Kyro stated as he stood with Saint by the front door, the house was massive, something out of a dream, he had never pictured himself staying in a place like this, after all, he never knew luxury, breathing was a luxury to him. "I know you don't feel like you belong here, but you can stay here aslong as you want, and anything in there you're welcome to it and if you need anything don't hesitate to tell me." The alpha wolf stated each word dripping with empathy, there was no pity in his words, Saint had learnt to pick that up from an early age.

"Thank you, I don't know how to repay you." His small voice wavered but the smile on the alpha's face soothed him. "You don't have to, my kindness doesn't have a price, just take care of yourself, get better and you'll be repaying me." Kyro asserted jovially making Saint nod with a bit more assurance, he couldn't pay him back but he could do what he asked, that was to live, that was easy to do. "Come on, let's get you settled in." Saint paused, Kyro had held out his hand, he was used to dominant people holding out their hands only to give him handouts or slaps but Kyro wasn't.

"I'm sorry." The alpha mumbled as he recoiled his hand. "Its okay, you surprise me." He finally said it, he indeed was surprised by his actions, but he was getting used to it, so they walked in side by side, an unlikely pair, and as Saint expected the inside was even more extraordinary, it was beyond belief, he was exaggerating but the house was beautiful. "Your house is beautiful." Saint called out to Kyro who was setting down his bags along with Saints. "I don't think so, it could use someone else's detail, since they live here now too." The alpha added with a goofy childlike wonder making Saint chuckle.

"Finally you laugh." The man cheered as he looked at Saint, he saw no lust, pity or hate in the eyes of the alpha, just love, a chasm of it. He indeed was different. "Come on, you'll love your room." The tall male stated happily, he all but dragged Saint upstairs but he didn't mind the contact, it was warm, it was, nice. He drunk in all the details of the place, indeed he loved his room and the house, it was perfect, if this was heaven he didn't want to leave it and if this was a dream, he didn't want to wake up ever. "Welcome to your new home, Saint, I hope you'll stay forever." The alpha whispered as he looked at the sleeping form leaning on him for warmth.

×|×|×|×

Kyro Drake Dante.

How are we even getting to Sandton Bay you ask, well that's being debated right now. "Prep the jet!" My father Senior, as my lovely, absolutely adorable and beautiful mate calls him states what he wants. "No get the cars gassed up, we'll drive." The father of my children, the love of my life, my everything, the heartbeat to my heart, the flesh to my bone, my sweetheart, my never ending sweet oozing vanilla river, the wind that carries me above the sky, wait a second, I'm getting off track here, Saint my beloved, the one I would stake my heart for, the cream to my cheese, wait that sounds cheesy.

Okay, he argues as I play with our children on the floor, I'm just a silent participant, rather spectator in their quarell because every time I try suggest something. "What if we-" Wait for it. "Stay out of this Deniz." I get shot down, like my little brother who looks flabbergasted, he had forgotten that those two can never agree on which transport to use, and we all arent allowed to get opinions in, they know what's best for us.