38. The Start

A/N: As promised. (I think I'm earlier than my schedule. *scratches head*)

Hope you'll like this one. (Racking my brains here)

Next update...two days from today again. Kinda busy nowadays. Please understand. Love lots!

#######

Alexander loosened his tie and walked towards Natalia. He fenced his arms around her as the woman's back collided with his body. They stayed like that for a while then the woman turned her frame to face him.

Natalia smiled shyly at him. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bother you and caused a scene like that."

"No harm done, babe." Alexander cannot wait anymore and brushed his lips against the woman's. His kisses were light making Natalia to seek his lips more. Then slowly his kisses consumed her with so much intensity which brought the woman weak on her knees. He pressed Natalia's soft frame against his, with the need to fill his longing. He missed her touch and her scent so bad.

Earlier, the moment his assistant informed him about Natalia's arrival, he tried to dismiss the meeting right away. It's worth his time, because seeing his feisty woman doing her own way earlier was such a turn on.

Natalia, on the other hand, tried to cope up with the passion that Alexander was giving off. Her stomach felt like it had been filled with butterflies.

'Too much.' She thought to herself as the kiss deepens. Thankfully, Alexander's intercom buzzed and the man let go of her lips.

"Sir, your meeting with the department heads will begin in five minutes." Sergei told him.

Alexander sighed and continued staring at Natalia. The woman smiled thoughtfully in return.

"It's okay. I'll wait." The woman assured him as she patted his sturdy chest. She fixed his tie and then let him go.

Alexander marched at his table to get the necessary documents and went back to Natalia's side. "I'm not done with you yet."

"I know babe." With that, the President kissed her temple and went on his way leaving Natalia inside the office.

--------------

Meanwhile

Duchess Ruth was furious as she exited the building. Her plan backfired. 'Sheesh!'
She needed a new plan. She closed her eyes and tried to think of something specific that will help her situation. She refused to go back at the North continent knowing what would await her. Fortunately, her engagement with Alexander wasn't publicized as the family requested for an intimate and non-social ceremony.

Her phone buzzed and an email from Ariel popped up. It says that, the Yushkova's will have a big press conference in two days time and at the end, they will announce the engagement of Devon and Ariel as a surprise.

--------------

As Natalia waits for Alexander, she browsed her emails. After an hour or so, she got bored as she finishes replying to all the queries and have read the updates regarding the Tokyo expansion. She noticed a chess board on the coffee table and calmly played with it. Then she remembered the person she wanted to call this week---her master. Natalia took out her cellphone and dialed the number.

[[Natalia: Hello, Master Flint?]]

[[Flint: Student.]]

[[Natalia: How are you? Where have you been all this time, Master?]]

[[Flint: Just somewhere.]]

[[Natalia: You are so mysterious. I don't even know your full name. I have so many questions. But you disappeared. It has been five years since then. ]]