Ch~24

♪♪♪

♪♪♪

Third Person POV:

Toman won the battle against Moebius. Kiyomasa was arrested for attempted murder and Draken was taken to the hospital on time. Along with that, out of the lust for revenge, Pah Chin too stabbed Osanai. For that Pah chin was arrested too.

As Kiko fainted, she was admitted in the hospital too.
Everyone was waiting outside the operation theatre, except Kiko. She was unconscious.
Emma was a crying mess and was constantly being comforted by Hinata and Senju... and the atmosphere was extremely gloomy. Two of the friends were admitted in the hospital and one of them was arrested.

Takemichi was sweating and crying like hell as well! Chifuyu kept patting his back and Baji was in shock.
Kazutora as well. The calm and composed person in the room were Mitsuya, Senju and Mikey.

Some time later, The red light of the OT turned green.
The doctor came out. Mikey approached him and asked about Draken's condition.

"Lucky for him that the knife was taken out of the stab. Otherwise, it'd have been really hard for us to bring him back.
He's out of danger now." The doctor smiled and walked away.
Everyone inside the OT breathed out if relief. They were overjoyed and Happy.

A nurse came and told them that Kiko fainted due to stress and tiredness.

Later, it was declared that Osanai survived too. As a result, Hayashida Haruki (Pah Chin) will be released from Juvie sooner than expected.
Peh Yan was devasted that his captain was arrested.

The gang soon calmed down and Mitsuya went out to let the good news of Draken's survival known to the rest of the Toman.

Karma came rushing to the hospital when He was informed that Kiko fainted in the mid of a festival.

Everything went well for now...
But a certain fake blonde looked at the whole thing from a corner with eternal disgust in his eyes.

Later, Kiko woke up from her slumber and was immediately released. But the doctors had another plan for her.

...