Post Phase

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

"It's called morning sickness. Morning-"

Yoongi pressed his lips together, holding his breath in as Jin gagged and retched into the toilet bowl. The alpha was kneeling beside him as the other just coughed and spasmed, one hand pressed onto the back between his shoulder blades, and the other over his forehead to steady him. The omega was sweating but not burning up, he concluded it was not fever and just plain morning sickness.

"Let it out hyung. You'll feel much better once it's all out."

The alpha watched how his omega was clutching onto the edge of the toilet, letting out wheezing coughs, followed by a few panicked breaths. It seemed like he was hyperventilating, and Yoongi began rubbing his back, murmuring comforting words as the elder lurched more. His body felt too tense under his hold, and the hand on the other's forehead was slipping as well. He pushed the elder's hair back, letting his combed through, and because they were matted with sweat, they clung together, away from his face.

Yoongi returned his hand onto his forehead as Seokjin shook. Just a minute ago, the omega puked hard, too hard, that he bumped his head on the rim, his mind occupied with only needing to dispel his guts. Yoongi made sure to at least steady him, so when the omega's body does force him to jerk, his hand is there to take the brunt instead.

A few spasms later, the omega settled on breathing harshly, and Yoongi knew his throat must be burning and raw, judging by how much content there was in the toilet. That was probably all his breakfast, breakfast number 2 and lunch.

"Hyung? Think you're done?" he asked quietly, not wanting to be too loud when Jin was feeling tired and sensitive. He could feel the elder shaking under his palms, and he let the hand on the forehead comb into his hair, hoping that touch could calm the omega.

It did the trick. The alpha could feel the elder's shoulders fall, and he took it as a sign that he was done. He helped manoeuvre him to sit instead of kneeling, before moving to flush the toilet.

Jin's gaze seemed unfocused, and he worried for a moment, that the elder was pushed into his headspace. But apparently, he did not need to worry, since there were no specks of gold, nor did the elder's scent change.

The omega's eyes grew heavy, his body slumping a bit in exhaustion, and if Yoongi did not stop him, the man would be laying his head on the toilet seat instead.

He cringed at the thought, and was glad that he managed to stop his omega, who seemed delirious, but also... very cute, looking all swollen and flushed.

He could beat himself up for thinking like that when the elder just went through something rough and released everything out, but, ah... no one needs to know.