Chapter 49- Mykonos

Kiara pov:

"So? How bad is it?" I slam open the door to see Celeste's upper waist covered in blood.

Shit.

"Im fine im fiiiiine!" She rolls her eyes as I run towards her. "It just stings its isn't a proper shot" she winced as she shows me the wound.

It's true. It wasn't that bad. But it still looked painful.

"It doesn't go as deep as yours" she looks to where my shot was then back to hers.

"Ha that's what she said!" Nik slaps his knee as he walks in.

"Nik get the fuck out" Enzo hisses shoving Nik with his hands.

"Ill deal with him, you stay with Cel... and... chat" I turn swiftly before leaving them and dragging Nik behind me.

"Ahh I guess Raffe's a bottom, since your so in control" Nik sniggers at me as I shove him away and slump back into one of the seats.

"What are we actually doing?" Raffe stands up in the middle of the plane with his hands in the air.

"All I know is that we are going to Fucking Greece" he waves his hands in the air demanding answers from Me.

"It's a surprise" I roll my eyes Taking out a vogue magazine from one of the seats.

"I Hate Fucking surprises" he huffs taking the seat next to me.

"Maybe instead of a surprise, you could give me a treat" he spreads a dopey grin Along his face and slowly tugs the magazine.

I pull it back only for him to tug again. His smirk grows as he gets up from his seat and in front of me. His legs between each of mine and his gaze to my lips.

He holds the magazine harder and lifts it up to my eyes, pulling himself into me. "Don't want a repeat of the waterfall do we?" He finally takes the magazine throwing it behind him.

"Do you wan me to tell everyone you cant kiss even if you life depended on it? So the answer is no Caldo." I hiss pushing him out the way and going to another seat.

"And if you really want to know what we are doing," I raise my eyebrows and catch his attention.

"Blondie over there is your best choice" I roll my eyes over to Nik and finally begin reading.

———————————————————————-

The humid air hit my face as we land. Celeste winces and holds her waist but still strides on with us.

We get into a car and drive for around 19 minutes before finally reaching the hotel. Its grand, glass and the inside interior had an island theme.

"Woah" Celeste widens her eyes and pushes past the doors.

"We have Raffe and Kiara in room 19, Nik in 20 and Me and Cel is 21" Lorenzo rummages through his bag and reads from a receipt.

I push open our room door and see the lavish beds and window view of the beach. It was beautiful. I throw a big luggage onto the bed and run to the window. "PERFECT" I yell in excitement.

"If you like views so much you will definitely like the view you get when you wake up" he winks horribly and laughs to himself.

"Since when did you get so fucking cringey" I stare at him blankly before leaving the room.

Raffe pov: