chapter 9

Elijah pov

After sending everyone home, I went into Xavier's room. Seeing him lying there on bed with several wires attached to him hurt me.

Xavier is a bubbly, cheerful kid and we are not used to him being quiet. Although he irritates us almost everyday but we all love him to death. If he Stop irritating us then we'll go crazy .

I slowly made my way towards his bed and sat beside him taking his hands into me. His hands are so small in compare to me.

"Xavier baby, wake up. We all miss you so much. I can't see you like this" I said softly I don't know if he can hear me.

"If you hear me, I want to tell you how proud I'm of you. I am so proud that you stood up for your sister" I said honestly.

Xavier is someone, who will stand up against things he know isn't right and we all are very proud of him.

I know Xander is guilty and he regrets everything but he should really control his anger.

Xander doesn't really like showing his emotions but today I have seen him so vulnerable. Since our parents died I made sure that they are not hiding their emotions. Because hiding your feeling means you are weak.

I always made sure to tell them that crying is fine, if you need comfort it's fine, no need to be ashamed of that.

Coming back to Xavier, I just want him to wake up.

The doctor said that he has very bad injuries, the glasses went into his scalp and he might loose his memories.

We didn't tell anyone because we know they'll freak out and Xander will just blame himself more.

Even if it was his fault, he didn't do it intentionally and he Tottaly regrets it. Xavier will wake up by tomorrow and I hope he remembers us.

Few hours ago our family got reunited, we got our sister back and just now I don't want to loose my brother. I can't loose him.

Since our parents died and me and Enzo tried our level best to become their parents and take care of them. All of them are literally like my own Sons. And I would break if something bad happens to them.

6 years.. Since we've been handling them as our kids, Xander and Xavier were just 10 years old, Dave was 12 years and Alex was 14 years old when our parents died.

I was just 18 and Enzo was 20 when he had take all of our custody and raise us. Of course there were no financial issue but he really struggled with us.

There were Ofcourse our extended family who helped us but Enzo was always adamant to take us as his responsibility as we are his younger brothers.

"Sleep well" I said to Xavier as I kissed his forehead and went to sit on the couch.

--

"Eli-jah" I heard a soft groggy voice, I looked up to see Xavier looking at me.
A smile crept onto my face as I quicky went to him.

"Do you want water?" I asked softly and he slowly shook his head.
I made him drink water and sat beside him.

"You finally woke up, how are you feeling?" I asked

"I am having a headache but I'm fine" he replied

"You scared us, Xavier" I said honestly.

"I am sorry" he apologized

"It's fine, just don't do it again. Okay?" I said

"okay, where are others?" he asked

"I sent them home, they'll be here in morning"  I replied

"All of them are fine?" he asked, I knew he wanted to know about Xander.

"Yes, Xander is fine. Don't worry." I said with a smile.

He slightly chuckled "You know me so well"

"Ofcourse, I know my baby brother" I said smirking.

I know how much he hates when I call him baby, he's the youngest. Beside Amelia. So of course he is a baby.

"Elijah, are you not mad at me for fighting with Xander?" he asked looking down

"No, I'm not but you could have talked to him instead of fighting" I said eyeing him "And, I'm so proud of you for standing up for your sister" I completed.

"Thank you" he thanked me.

"It's fine, rest." I said. Covering him with his blanket.

"Good night, Eli"

"Good night" I said

The mad house🤡

Me:
Xavier is up

Xander:
I'm coming

Alex:
Me too

Enzo:
Sleep guys!
Elijah keep me updated.

Me:
Sure

Alex:
I wanna go, Enzo!!!

Me:

Come here and I'll smack you
Good night.

---

I woke up with someone poking my cheeks, I opened my eyes to see my beautiful princess . I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Good morning" she said softly.

"Good morning baby" I said rubbing my eyes.

"We bought you breakfast" she said and i saw rest of my brothers in the room. Xavier was still sleeping.

"Thank you, Good morning guys" I said getting up from the couch.

I left my siblings in the room and went to wash my face and then came back and had breakfast.

"Elijah, go home and rest" Alex said

"No, I'm fine" I said.

"Go please, you need rest . We are here" Amelia said and I smiled at her.

I looked over to Enzo "Ya, go. I'll leave for work but they are here" he said and I nodded.

I gave a Last look to Xavier who was still sleeping and left for home.

---

I hope you guys are enjoying.

I have been writing the brothers pov because I want you'll to know them better as they are also the important character.

Once I put all of the brothets pov then I'll finally show Amelia's pov for the rest of the book.

Do you any questions for any of the characters? Feel free to drop!

Amelia?

Lorenzo?

Elijah?

Alex?

Dave?

Xander?

Xavier?

Author (Me)?

I love you'll❤