17

Oliver

I woke up to Julian crying.

Again.

We had fallen asleep on the sofa but when I woke up, I transferred him to his bed about 20 minutes ago.

I thought he would sleep through the night but that seemed unlikely now.

My heart broke for this little boy.

So much has happened to him in such a short amount of time.

He deserved the world.

His personality is so much like his father, Theo, not the fucking asshole that abandoned him. Just thinking about Lewis makes my blood pressure rise. I had to take a snack break because I got so angry that the twins were kicking up a storm.

After I put Julian in his bed, i went back into the living room and was scrolling through social media.

I landed in the "trending" category of the tags of Twitter. Somehow I was reading an article on some gossip website about Lewis and his newest boyfriend on vacation.

Lewis was out there living his life and pretending that he didn't have a kid that he just abandoned.

He had the audacity to think I was the help. I could have been a crazed fan that broke into Theo's house and Lewis didn't even ask about if I was even qualified to care for a child.

It goes to show just how little that man cared for his child.

He was off gallivanting with rich men and according to another news source just got his new make up line picked up by Macy's and Ulta beauty. It was rated a 9.4 out of 10 in "the beauty world" magazine and apparently the make up was so amazing that representatives from NYC fashion week wanted to created an exclusive color pallet for their models come next spring.

So this man definitely had money, yet his parents who were raising his kid, lost everything because they couldn't afford to pay their bills plus medical expenses.

Lewis is truly a dirt bag.

Julian is the sweetest little boy in the world. It breaks my heart that the man who gave birth to him literally pretends he doesn't exist.

I was pulled from my thoughts when a red faced teary eyed toddler ran up to me. The poor kid looked a mess. He needed some cuddles and a relaxing lavender bath.

I may be pregnant but in my heart I knew this boy needed some cuddles. So I picked him up and gave him the biggest hug I could give him. I didn't even care when I felt him wipe is runny nose on the shoulder of my t shirt.

Since he was dropped off here the poor thing has been having what i think are nightmares. He's been waking up in the middle of the night or he would sleep through the night but wake up soaked.

I couldn't even be upset with how clingy he's been with me. The poor thing probably thinks I'll leave him too.

I hugged him just a little bit tighter and rubbed his back to help soothe him.

I was so thankful that I had put a pull up on him because I soon felt the warmth that radiated from it.

Most of the books I read said that bed wetting for regression with potty training is normal in children that experienced trauma.

Seeing one of his grandparents suffer a severe injury, losing the house he grew up in, Being given up by the only family he knew and then being abandoned by is dad definitely qualifies as traumatic.

Poor thing was embarrassed to wear pull ups because in his own words he was a "big boy"

But I didn't want to keep changing the bedding or having him in clothes that ended up being soaked in urine. At least a pull-up will contain the mess and keep his clothes dry.