30

Six years later| Ari's|| 12:35

"Yosohn sit down!" I yelled at him as he kept spraying Kailani with

"Ugh fine mom dang. Can't never have fun." He said mumbling the last part.

"lo que fue dicho?" I yelled.

What was said?

"nada mamá" He replied giving me a fake smile. I rolled my eyes.

"That's what you get!" Lani said teasing Yosohn.

"I hate having a twin!" He exclaimed fighting the air. I laughed.

"Y'all always arguing." Jayda said coming outside with Loyal and Kingston her sons.

"Because he always wanna do stuff to people!" Lani said.

"And you always gotta tell! You might as well be 6ixnine's daughter!" Sohn yelled.

"If y'all don't shut up!" Dream said patting her baby girls back.

"Sorry Dream." They both muttered and then glared at each other. I laughed knowing they hate when they do and say the same thing.

"And you just sitting here laughing. Yo kids need help." Ben said walking out.

"That's why you here huh uncle Ben?" I said and he shook his head hella fast. "Why y'all here anyways?" I said mugging them.

"Because they was here to help me surprise you." I head Kentrell's voice making me jump and run to him.

"When did you get out? Oh my god your hair! Wait you got a fuckin mustache?" I said smiling and touching his face everywhere.

"Damn girl he was just in there for four years!" Kd said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Quien es esta mama?" Lani asked as her and sohn came up to me mugging Trell.

"They look just like you." Trell asked smiling looking at them I nodded.

"Lani, Sohn this is yo ugly ass daddy." I said and Trell smacked his lips.

"Well I mean he has been in there for four years so he ugly now." Joe said walking outside finally.

"Bitch you found him attractive?" Jayda asked scrunching her face up.

"Ay twins what we call that?" Kd said.

"Fruity in the booty!" They both replied before mugging each other.

"Kd ima beat yo ass!" I yelled and he took off running.

The end bitch

and not me forgetting how to press the complete button...