𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴.

Katsuki heavily sighed, making his way to his bedroom, leaving his clothing articles scattered across the floor

Katsuki heavily sighed, making his way to his bedroom, leaving his clothing articles scattered across the floor. He slipped beneath his silk duvet making himself comfortable, leaving his mind to wander about the night. "I'm obsessed, aren't I?" he mumbled, turning his head towards the pup.

Hades replied with a bark, which Katsuki took as a yes. He stared at his mutt for a second before rolling his eyes at the response, he pulled the comforter up, covering the two. "I'm not going to listen to someone without balls." he muttered before shifting his body the opposite direction.

Katsuki closed his eyes trying his best to slumber. He curled up on his mattress, his body on the edge despite it being a king-sized mattress, Hades had most of the bed to himself. He sighed fiddling with the sheets whilst starting at the wall, his mind still on you. Why did you do this to him? make him feel these unexplainable feelings.

"Come on, have some dignity Katsuki."

He stared at his phone on the nightstand, hesitating to grab it. Although the room only had him and his dog and no other human beings, he felt as if he was being judged.

He went to the search bar on his Instagram and typed in your user name, quickly tapping on the newest picture of your feed. He examined the picture of you and Mina playfully pointing the laser gun at the camera before swiping over to the next, it was blurred photo but recognizable of you, Denki, and Sero.

He scoffed under his breath going to the next, Kiri smiled at the camera holding a peace sign whilst you flipped them off. His eyes flicked from the picture to the caption which said ——

'𝘶𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤 -'

He grinned at it before swiping toward the last photo... it was the two of you. You looked into the camera, your lips puckered and Katsuki's attention directed somewhere else. The photo was blurry one again but you could easily make the two of you out, he was kind of shocked that he didn't catch you taking this picture. Mainly cause his eyes were on you twenty four seven...

He hesitated for a moment before screen shotting and cropping the photo. He turned his device off and place it on its original place on the nightstand, turning over on his side of the bed. Within minutes, he was fast asleep.

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

The sun peeked through the blinds of the kitchen, the morning was quiet which was rare. By this time everyone would be up making a ruckus especially since it was the weekend, they were probably tired out from the night.

Katsuki leaned against the island with his mug in his hand and a towel over his shoulder, his clothes neatly folded beside him. He was fucking exhausted, the man was running off of four hours of sleep and his third cup of coffee.

But he'd much rather drop dead from being fatigued than hear the bullshit come out of his mother's mouth.

"Someone's up early." a familiar echoed from the elevator, Izuku walked into Katsuki's frame. He wore a grey compression shirt, matching shorts, and sneakers. It was clear he was clear he had just gotten done working out, something that Katsuki hasn't done in the past week.

He's been busy... nah he's been spending most of his gawking over you.

"Breakfast?" Izuku stood across the island from him with a genuine smile on his face, looking at it made him want to gag. "I'm good, I'm sure the old hag and her bitch made me some breakfast." he stirred his coffee a bit before bringing it up to his lips and taking one final sip.

"Huh... well that's nice." he cleared his throat awkwardly and made his way towards the fridge. "So, how has the situation with, uh, y'know..."

Katsuki rolled his eyes once again as he washed out his mug in the sink, "You can say their name. I just don't want you to fuck them." he replied with a annoyed tone.

"Y/n, how has everything been with them?" he asked curiously.

The blonde paused for a moment, his eyes slowly trailing from the sink towards Izuku. Why was he so interested in you? Katsuki returned his gaze to the faucet and sighed, he was tired and overthinking things. He had no reason to worry about him and you, he knew Izuku well enough to know he wouldn't do something dumb like that again.

The room stayed silent for a bit too long before Izuku spoke up again, "I-" he paused for a moment to take a deep breath.

"I don't like the fact that they are working a job like that, there are perverts who might want to hurt Y/n. Plus it's a long walk from their school to the club. I've been thinking about this nonstop since that night and-" Izuku continued to ramble, Katsuki sighed and looked at the boy with a tired stare.

"If you're worried so much tell them not me, Y/n is hardheaded so they aren't going to listen. And frankly I'm too tired to give a shit." he shook his hands dry and scooped up his belongings, not saying another word to his 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, he made his way towards the showers.

Katsuki was a very convincing liar, see if he would have told the truth about how he worries about you, number one he would lose part of his dignity, number two that would've led to more conversation which he didn't have time for.

But his friend had other plans in mind...

𝘢/𝘯: marasia_