𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 49

"What did you fucking do!?" I yell walking into the living room of my house

"Me?" Piper asks, dropping the frankly ugly flowers. 

"What did you fucking do to her?" I ask her. 

"What's wrong?" My mom walks up to me. 

"I'll ask you one more time, what did you do to Sophia?" I ask her but she still holds a confused expression. 

"Don't fucking play with me Piper. I saw you two walk out her office, and into some cafe. Coincidence that she got into an accident minutes after leaving the cafe?" I yell. 

"Sophia got into an accident?" My mom asks me and I nod.

"Look, we just went to get lunch, which didn't even happen because I had to leave, I had nothing to do with her accident and I hope she's okay," she says and I don't buy shit. 

"You're fucking lying-" 

"Axton calm down, where is Sophia?" my mom asks me, but the thought just infuriates me  more. 

"They don't know." I mumble walking to the front door. 

"What?" my mom asks and I roll my eyes.

"She wasn't there when the cops arrived, neither was the driver of the car that crashed into hers." I say as I grab my keys to walk out. 

"Axton, where are you going?"

"To the police station, isn't that fucking obvious!?" I snap. 

"I'm coming with you." Mom says as she walks up to me, putting her coat on.

"I'm coming too-"

"Fuck no." I say before walking out the house and getting into my car. 

A little while after my mom joins me.

"Axton, I know you're worried but I don't think Piper did it." she says but all I hear is bullshit. 

"Oh, so it's a fucking coincidence that the same day she goes to lunch with her, she gets into an accident and goes missing from the crime scene?" I ask her but she doesn't reply because she knows I'm correct.  

"Axton are you sure Piper is who you really want to marry? I mean, I have never seen her in your room, you just kind of surprised us with your engagement. Not to mention you told your dad about your relationship with Piper before you even mentioned it to me!"  she turns away from me and I instantly fuck up. 

"Because I didn't even know I was getting married to her! It's more like dad's fucking wedding!" I yell at her and she prouldy smiles. Are all women as confusing as those in my life?

"I thought that was the real issue." She says and I roll my eyes focusing on the road. 

As the police station comes into view,the paparazzi surround my car. One  move and it's over for you motherfuckers.